“Worth a return ... or three!” 5 of 5 bubbles

LYFE Kitchen, Park Meadows
Ranked #15 of 103 Restaurants in Lone Tree
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Denver, Colorado
“Worth a return ... or three!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

New to Park Meadows, Lyfe Kitchen is a GLORIOUS PATIO SETTING for lunch or brunch! The water options, fresh-and-fast salads, and friendly, young, attentive staff make this my new lunch spot! Well-done!

Visited August 2014

Denver, Colorado
“A must try new place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

We tried this place for the first time last night. Excellent variety of meals to suit all pallets. I had the chicken and kale soup and it was excellent. All of our meals were very good but the non fried chicken was the best. My son-in law had the steak and although he is a very picky eater, he ate it all. The deserts are ok maybe a little pricey. If you are looking for good fresh meals this is a great option. As they say, "Try it, you will like it".

Visited August 2014
Castle Rock, CO
“light and healthy food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2014

I guess this is a chain but it is new to this area. A whole new adventure in eating for me. I'm trying to make my meals more healthy and this restaurant shows me how. Clean and bright atmosphere. When you enter, there is a grow station with fresh herbs growing. Menus are divided into gluten free, vegetarian, etc. Or you can look at a copy of the menu that shows all the offerings. My daughter had the corn chowder soup and kale salad. I had the Mahi fish tacos. We both enjoyed our meal and will be back to try other items.

• Visited August 2014
Centennial, Colorado
“Healthy & Casual”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2014

I'm still choosing different options on the menu each time I go, but the delicious brussels sprouts and squash side dish is one I had to try again.
It's a casual place with the noise of chatty conversations being the only barrier between you and the next table, but it has a modern friendly feel and the wait staff go out of their way to be helpful and accommodating.
I also really enjoy Tru Foods but they don't have one here in Colorado so if you want to try something new and healthy and delicious I recommend Lyfe Kitchen.

• Visited July 2014
western US
“This beats Tru Foods, hands down!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

Everything was great! Loved the green smoothie, the grilled artichoke, the corn soup, kids unfried chicken, the chicken sandwich, and the chocolate budino. Yes, we tried several items & I can say they were all exceptional.

If you're gluten free, vegetarian or you eat everything, you will be beyond pleased.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to LYFE Kitchen, Park Meadows? Share your experiences!