“Six Syllable Word for Snob”
Review of Park meadows mall

Park meadows mall
Ranked #2 of 14 things to do in Lone Tree
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Pittsburg, Kansas
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Six Syllable Word for Snob”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

I admit--I enjoy writing with fine writing instruments. While in Denver recently my Caran d'Ache 849 crapped out, presenting me the pleasant prospect of replacing it.

I found a replacement at Paradise Pen in Park Meadow Mall.

More importantly, I found a sympathetic sales rep who, when she couldn't find my Swiss pen in stock, steered me toward a Lamy, a brand that is new to me.

Then, even more fun, in walked a priest and his wife who knew not just God but also Mont Blanc, Omas, Parker, Pelikan and Sheaffer. Listening to their anecdotes made for one of the best mornings of my holiday.

I left them with a six syllable word for snob: aficionado. These people are fountain pen aficionados and it was a pleasure to meet them at the mall.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank John F

Colorado Springs, Colorado
75 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 125 helpful votes
“Love This Mall!”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

My daughter is 10 years old and we like to take "girls trips" every few months to do mom/daughter things, as she has 1 older and 2 younger brothers! We love this mall! It is clean, safe, and there are a lot of stores and restaurants! There is a huge food court with casual fast food, but the Cheesecake Factory is also attached and has great food! There are other nice restaurants that we haven't visited but hope to soon!

Visited May 2014
Castle Rock, CO
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Warning: Thieving valet!”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

We were on our way to dinner at one of the restaurants here, & in a rush, I left my emergency/parking meter money in the glove compartment. A few days later, I found out that the valet had helped himself to $50+. Yes, I was stupid to leave cash in my car. But the most disturbing part is knowing that this low life went through everything in my glove compartment to find it (it was pretty well hidden), fondling my emergency feminine products, pens, straws, napkins. I feel like I need to burn the lot! Thanks, Park Meadows.

Visited February 2014
4 Thank Spigonia
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great mall”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Very impressed with the mall which was recommended by our hotel concierge. Easy to get around and lots of stores. The food court had many choices and had a very nice design. The Forever 21 store is very large. It was a nice place to spend a couple of hours. It is right off of the highway and has access to the light rail.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank VBMama
South Carolina
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Park Meadows Mall is VERY NICE!”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

I was very impressed in how nice and clean and spatious and what extra amenities this mall had besides all the awesome stores in it. This was a very nice mall and you felt like you could stay there all day long. The food court is very nice and it has a giant fireplace at one end of it. Big enough for about 20 people to sit around it. And the center area of the mall has a really cool fish pond/water fountain. Also has tons of popular stores and also subculture stores. The bathrooms were awesome and they even had a huge waiting room/ lounge room next to the bathrooms with big soft sofas and chairs. When in Denver you need to check out this mall!

Visited January 2014