“Good place to shop, eat, and people watch”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Park meadows mall

Park meadows mall
Ranked #2 of 13 things to do in Lone Tree
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Denver, Colorado
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Good place to shop, eat, and people watch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2014

I live just over 10 minutes away from this mall, so I visit quite a bit. There is a light rail station right across the parking lot for those who use it, which I've always thought was great, though I don't use it. There is a lot of parking, including a small garage if you want your car out of the elements, but it is almost always crowded. I usually park in front of the food court and I somehow always find a pretty close spot, but you definitely have to search.
The food court has something for just about everyone. You have the standard Chick-fil-a, Sbarro, Panda Express, Dairy Queen, Subway, Ben & Jerry's etc. and then there is Greek, Cajun, Asian, and this one place that sells soups, salads, and sandwiches if you want a healthier option. My personal favorite is Wasabi Jane's. They have a Japanese mustard chicken that is unlike anything I've had anywhere else, even though I normally get the bbq chicken and yakasoba noodles.
As for the shops, well, usually I'm just window shopping. Many of the stores are quite pricey, but that's kind of the neighborhood. The house prices in this area are in the 300-500k range, so the stores are priced for the people who live here, I guess. There is a great variety of stores, though, and something for just about anyone in the family. Most of the kid's stores are grouped together downstairs. I don't know if it was planned that way, but it seems genius. The LEGO store is always a favorite to visit, and even the Disney Store, though I don't have kids. My husband always wants to wander through Dick's Sporting Goods, and I like to stop at Wetzel's Pretzels for a snack.
The mall is laid out very well and everything is easy to find. I also like the comfortable rustic atmosphere and all of the comfy places to sit and watch other people while drinking a Kona coffee from the cafe next to Nordstrom's. During the day, the mall feels more like any other kind of mall I've ever been to, but at night, there's just something very warm and cozy about it. And as one other reviewer noted, the bathrooms here are very nice, especially this one near one of the main entrances, can't remember exactly where. And they do have family restrooms.
Lunchtime and right after the schools let out in the afternoon are the busiest times. Morning and evenings are the least crazy, except between Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Bottom line, it's a great place to spend a snowy Saturday, whether you plan to buy anything or not.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank HomesteadingHoney

Minot, North Dakota
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 81 helpful votes
“Something for everyone”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013

This is a clean and fairly modern mall, with a lot of stores to chose from. We needed to check on clothing and shoes that we simply can't get in North Dakota, and we wanted a change from the Mall of America -- a mall that has seen better days. Our missions were accomplished, and it was nice that Macys and Nordstroms would ship our purchases to our home for "free." We'll be back when we're next in Denver.

Visited November 2013
Canon City, Colorado
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Christmas get away”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

Took family on a getaway. Stop to do some shopping, and grab a bit to eat. Nice array of stores, but very expensive, and very packed. Valet parking was nice and the speciality stores were great. Just not our type of mall the only thing that got me excited was the Disney Store.

South Lyon, Michigan
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“A mall is a mall is a mall”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2013

I don't get the "resort mall" claim to fame. We visited just to see what it's like. Though loaded with beautiful shops, it's very much just another upscale mall. I'd not go out of my way to shop here. Definitely not for the bargain hunter or for anyone who wants to find an easy parking spot.

Highlands Ranch, Colorado
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 243 helpful votes
“One of the nicest malls in Colorado”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2013

Park Meadows is one of the nicest malls in Colorado, or anywhere else for that matter. Nice selection of retail stores as well as restaurants. Although most of the restaurants are chains, there is a good variety of food and prices.