“Awesome Hotel”

Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Lone Tree
Baton Rouge, United States
“Awesome Hotel”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

This hotel was amazing. Very clean. Brand new feel and look. Pool was very clean. Stayed in the king suite...very spacious. I travel quite a few time a year for my job, and this hotel was the best so far this year. The staff was amazing, especially the staff in the evenings. When we got off from work, they were always very nice, and even had fresh cookies ready. Great Hotel. Shuttle service that will take you to local places. Lite Rail is close by (2mins) if you want to go downtown. Its about a 30min trip.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed August 12, 2013

The Hampton Inn in Lone Tree is less than one year old. It is very clean. Although it is located off I-25, you cannot hear the traffic noise in your room. The fitness room is amazing, and the breakfast is great. There is a large variety of breakfast items to choose from, and they offer honey for your tea. Overall, you get a great value for the price you pay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Bradley P, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denver / South-RidgeGate, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Thank you for your positive response! We appreciate you taking the time to reconize our hotel and are happy to hear you enjoyed our amenities. We hope to seee you again soon.
Longview, Texas
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Up the street from South-RidgeGate Hospital. You would not be able to get any closer to the hospital than this unless you stayed at the Hospital. There is construction going on right now, but we asked to stay away from the main street and on the backside. It was actually very quiet. Our room was clean and comfortable. Staff was helpful. Food is the usual continental breakfast with the bland eggs, bagels, cereal, pastries. Nice that you can get a breakfast bag to go. Discount for stays for Hospital. To get to this Hotel just use the first left side street off the main street to the hospital behind the New Vue Building.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the street and construction facing the hospital.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Baton Rouge, LA USA
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Overall, very good hotel. Seems to be fairly new. It's what you expect from a good Hampton Inn.

Two issues - it's very hard to find. You can see it easily from the interstate- actually getting to it is another matter.

My Garmin could not find the address so I called the hotel. Justin could not give me a cross street or really any specific information other than "it's right next door to the Skyline Medical Center". Okay, so I put in the medical center, Garmin found it and off I went. It's NOT right beside it, it's substantially behind it.

If you miss the road to it which does not have a hotel sign, your only choice is to go straight across and do a U turn or get back on I-25 and get off at the next exit and try again. Bottom line, don't rely on your Garmin - use the directions off the website and follow them closely.

Secondly, when I checked in, it was about 10:00 pm and I'd been traveling all afternoon and evening. At this point, Justin wants to play "20 questions" with me about why I'm in town, what company I'm with, etc. I let him know I really just wanted a room key and to go to bed as I had to be up early the next morning for a meeting. He then got very pouty with me and said "well, I was just trying to see if you worked for a corporation we have a lower rate with but whatever". When I suggested he lead with this so guests don't just think he's data mining, he became very rude.

I would stay here but again, just beware of how difficult it can be to get to.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank GinnyH5566
Hobbs, United States
Reviewed August 9, 2013

The Hotel is overpriced. The breakfast was bland. The hotel staff were disappointing. The entrance to the hotel was not easily accessible. There was loud construction noises before 7 am. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

2 Thank Bradley E
Columbus, United States
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We very much enjoyed our stay. The room was clean and fresh smelling, and the bed and bedding were extremely comfortable. The room temperature was comfortable as well. We really enjoyed the breakfast. There was a lot of variety and everything was attractive and fresh tasting.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Bradley P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denver / South-RidgeGate, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and hope you come back and visit us again soon.

Thanks!
Nebraska, USA
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Loved our stay here. Hotel was spotless. However, we were disappointed there was no hot tub. Also, both mornings they were out of several breakfast items. Told us they were waiting on a shipment?? Other guests were eating yogurt, but they said they had none. One worker stood at the counter with arms crossed, much like a "breakfast Nazi." Doors were locked tight at few moments before 10, even though one lady was trying to grab breafast for her kids. Bizarre for a Hampton.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Hilton Garden Inn Denver South Park Meadows Area
Element Denver Park Meadows
Homewood Suites Denver Tech Center
Lone Tree Golf Club & Hotel

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Denver / South-RidgeGate? Share your experiences!