“Cheesecake Factory @ Park Meadows Mall” 3 of 5 bubbles

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #11 of 103 Restaurants in Lone Tree
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Colorado
“Cheesecake Factory @ Park Meadows Mall”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2014

little overpriced for what you got, I think you are paying for the atmoshere which reminded me of Las Vegas retaurants with the domed ceilings and pillars and such. Food was average, the cheesecake was great! Busy place and even on a Thurs night we had to wait with a buzzer for about 20 min.

Visited February 2014

Lakewood, Colorado
“Always yummy but overpriced!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Took my mother-in-law here for her birthday. The food is always tasty but do not order a mixed drink here!! I ordered a Mojito and it was a $12 drink!! There was nothing special about it, but it cost a fortune. Go for the food and the atmosphere...not the drinks!

Visited November 2013
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“A long wait, but delicious food (for a chain)!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2014

Friends of ours gave us a gift card for the Cheesecake Factory, so we decided to try it for a Saturday night date night. I called early in the morning on Saturday to make reservations and was informed they do not accept them. Knowing the place is incredibly busy, we were a little annoyed with this, but decided to just go early. We arrived to the Park Meadows location at about 6:10 pm. The line to even put our name down was about 10 minutes (and was very disorganized regarding who was there first, where the end of the line was, etc.). We were quoted a 70 minute wait. Although people were all over the mall hallways, waiting area, and outside, we found two seats at the bar right away. We were served delicious cocktails immediately and spent the rest of our wait relaxing there. We were seated at about 7:30, which ended up being perfect. The menu is HUGE and has almost anything you could want. We settled on Chicken Madeira and Pasta Davinci. Both were brought out quickly and they were both DELICIOUS, especially the Pasta Davinci. We also both ordered cheesecake, which, as expected was awesome. We ended up taking home a lot of food, and really enjoying ourselves. We would return happily! It seemed when we left (about 8:30) that the wait had died down significantly and people were being seated much quicker.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Perfect as always :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2013

We love the food so much, we never seem to make it to the incredible cheesecakes, unfortunately; what makes this location outstanding is the view of the Front Range, particularly if you choose to dine outside on the patio. My favorite of all time is "Bang Bang Chicken & Shrimp".

Visited October 2013
Portland, Oregon
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2013

I went here with my daughter and her family. t has such a varied menu you can go here multiple times and never worry about having the same food twice. We found that out when we were deciding where to eat when I flew into town. The cheesecake Factory menu had everything the whole family was in the mood for. We have to wait an hour (the usual), but the food was well worth the wait. I do not have a favorite anymore due to so many things being good. I would be prepared to bring home a doggie bag due to the large portions. The key to eating here is saving room for desert. I have been too full my last few visits and missed out on the deserts that give it it's name.

Visited December 2013

Been to The Cheesecake Factory? Share your experiences!