“Very good food and ambience”
Review of Pasta Jay's

Ranked #34 of 103 Restaurants in Lone Tree
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
“Very good food and ambience”
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

We always have a really nice experience at Pasta Jays. I usually get the baked Lorenzo which is really good ! The services better-than-average and it's very close to our house we like it very much .

Visited July 2014

Denver, Colorado
“WOW how can it be this bad?”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Stay home and stay away from glue like Alfredo, burnt chicken parm, average marinara, under-sized happy hour drinks and poor confused and unwilling to acknowledge poor quality service. Carinos is better for cheaper and Maggianos will give you much better food and service. We will never return even it were free.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank D M
Centennial, Colorado
“Great Italian Food”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

We have eaten here several times. The food is VERY tasty and well prepared. Service is fast and excellent. The portions are really big, and many of the dishes come with a side order of pasta. I had the chicken marsala, which had a thick marsala wine sauce with mushrooms and red peppers. VERY RICH! They have a complement of hot garlic bread which is wonderful. Also, give their happy hour a try.

• Visited May 2014
Thousand Oaks, California
“Seems to be going downhill”
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I use to come to Pasta Jay's at least once a month, but recently it has been less often. The food use to be amazing too but now it's just average - they have started putting way too much garlic in everything.

I always order the Chicken Pesto Tortellini which is still my favorite dish on their menu.

Service also just remains average but we usually sit in the bar area and Lisa is always very nice and friendly.

We'll still come back but we hope they do something with that garlic, except the garlic bread of course.

• Visited April 2014
Denver
“This Restaurant Sucks and I Will Never Go There Again!!!”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

We went to Pasta Jay's on New Years because it is my parent's favorite restaurant and I thought that the food was average but I really consider most Italian food to be just family style food...the problem was about 3:00 AM I woke up and ran to the bathroom to drink a small ocean of water because someone had added so much dry garlic to my food that it was burning my stomach...I don't know if this was an accident or an employee did it on purpose intending to hurt the customers...but this restaurant sucks and I will never go there again!!!

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Kurt5280

Been to Pasta Jay's? Share your experiences!