“Terrible service”

Add it.
Pasquini's Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

Not sure what happened to this place over the past 6 months but the food and service have majorly gone downhill. Got our orders wrong and the waitstaff was arguing with each other all night. Very bad experience and will never be back. Not what you want on a Friday night.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Stopped by as we had not been to a pasquinis in several years. Got there and found a good lunch/beer deal but did not know there was a lunch buffet. No signs up, no mention by the server, and only after we ordered did we see people getting up to get food. We were happy with the food, pizza was very cheesy, but be sure to ask about specials, discounts, etc. yourself as you may not hear about them.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Arrived full of expectation, greeted by a friendly server and the kids were presented with dough to play with - nice touch! But we were seated right in front a blaring tv with inappropriate content for kids (in my opinion). Looked around and most tables were similar. Liked the decor a lot and the atmosphere but the food took ages to arrive and this was not a busy time. When it did come, they used tiny plates which meant it had slopped over the edges and onto the server's fingers/thumbs - not appetizing. Is it supposed to show how generous the portions are? Had they run out of regular sized plates? The food I would classify as mediocre at best. Very disappointed.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

I recently met some friends there for their happy hour pizza and drink specials. We received a plate with four big breadsticks and marinara sauce immediately after we sat down. They were very good. Before 6:00pm (the start time of happy hour varies by day) any 10" pizza on the menu is only $5.00. We ordered one each, but ended up being able to eat only about half of what we ordered. We each took enough home for lunch the next day. Wine specials (4 red and 2 white) were only $3.00 for a decent sized glass. There was also special pricing for beer, margaritas and sangria.

I ordered the Spinaci pizza and it was delicious - good crust, white cheeses, fresh spinach and fresh tomatoes. No red sauce, which was fine with me. The others I was with all ordered different kinds of pizza and all were really good.

So, to recap, we each had a great meal which included a glass of wine for just $8.00, and we each took home enough for the lunch the next day.

To add to the deal, as a Lifetime Fitness member we got a 15% discount too.

We did go on a Tuesday night, and the restaurant was full of families and there were lots and lots of kids. They apparently have a "kids eat free" night that overlaps. I'm not sure how that works in conjunction with the happy hour pricing, but even if you must choose one or the other it's still a bargain.

They do offer different specials each day, and the time of happy hour varies as well. Check their website for the most up-to-date information.

I live just down the street but hadn't ever visited this place. It's now jumped on to my list of local favorites!

Reviewed October 17, 2012

We recently got a free pizza at Pasquini's on a promotional offer. I was glad we didn't pay full price. While it wasn't the worst pizza and salad I've ever eaten, it was far from the best. The crust almost certainly came frozen from a warehouse instead of having been made on the premises.

Atmosphere-wise, the place is a dump. Also, the evening we were there it was full of young, screaming children. If you're looking for a relaxed evening out or trying to impress a date, there are much better choices, even on a tight budget. Personally, I'd rather get a Papa Murphy's pizza and just eat at home.