“Consistently tasty!”

Five Guys
Ranked #35 of 107 Restaurants in Lone Tree
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 7, 2012

This is a place I stop when I'm in the South Denver area. The burgers are always good and the service is quick and friendly. Also, they have the new Coke drink dispensers which allow you to have over 100 varieties of Coke products.

2  Thank SixManFootballFan

Reviewed May 29, 2012

This is a great burger and fries restaurant. We like that you can get some extras on the burgers, but really you go here for the basics. The price is reasonable for what you get, and the service is fast and friendly!

Reviewed May 15, 2012

I love the burgers here and the fries are divine. It is located close to the hotel in the same shopping center as Target

1  Thank ShawnBuegelAgency
Reviewed December 31, 2011

I can't offer a lot of detail. I barely remember most of the bites I took.

We did Five Guys for lunch on a day when 10 of us were too busy to leave. So it was rushed to say the least. And I feel guilty for not taking my time with it. In fact, I'm sure that I'll spend more time offering this review than I did enjoying the meal.

It would not be fair of me if I did not take a few minutes to praise the quality, flavor and creativity of my Five Guys burger and fries. It was fresh, tasty and exactly as ordered (and that's not easy to do with ten take-outs during lunch hour). The menu is sooooo simple. So I had a simple burger, which came as a double, with bacon. I could not have made one better with my own meat and hands. And I'm a sucker for Cajun so I tried the fries. Perfect. I think they might flavor with the same seasoning I use from a little shop in Nawlins. Tasted just like mine. So I'm hooked

Reviewed September 15, 2010

Like many people not from Five Guys' place of origin in the east, I started to become aware of it after the NBC News special when they followed President Obama around for a day early in his administration and he went to a Five Guys in Washington, DC and bought a bunch of burgers and fries for his staff. After hearing more and more hype about how Five Guys might be the best "fast food" or "fast casual" burger and seeing their locations start to spread west, I finally got to try one at this one in Lone Tree. After eating there, I have to ask what all the fuss is about especially considering the price.

The burger is certainly decent and the amount of french fries one gets cannot be finished alone. Yet, I see them both as sort of a scam. The fries are OK but not spectacular. I think they are just fooling people into thinking they are great by giving them so many -- no big deal as potatoes are about as cheap as the dirt they grow in. The meat is good quality but not spectacular and the same goes for the bacon, mushrooms, and other toppings.

Five Guys has no combo deals so everything adds up when adding on a drink. The prices aside, when I consider flavor and food quality, for me, I think our more local chain, Good Times, just plain tastes better on all fronts and comes with the bonus that its cheaper and there's no wasted french fries.

I'm sure many will read this and call me an infidel for not thinking that Five Guys is the greatest hamburger chain in the USA. I just think this is very similar to those that go nuts for In-N-Out Burger in California where people are so into the hype that they aren't seeing (or tasting) the whole picture.

Still, I wouldn't tell people to never go to Five Guys especially this location where the service was friendly and helpful plus had a very clean dining area. It's certainly better than McDonald's and the rest of the really big chains. Still, my opinion is, especially in the greater Denver area, you can do a lot better and pay a lot less. As for President Obama, whether one likes or dislikes his policies, I do now have to question his taste in burgers. ;-)

2  Thank KoHoSo

Been to Five Guys? Share your experiences!