“Not the best Mexican food around.”

Los Arcos Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #40 of 103 Restaurants in Lone Tree
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Denver, CO
“Not the best Mexican food around.”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Overall, the food was not bad...however it was not anywhere near great. I ordered flautas. I was disappointed that they were drowned and soggy in sauce...not crispy as one would expect. The salsa was very watery and bland. Hopefully, the cook was having an "off" day.

• Visited January 2014

“Great Mexican Food always consistent”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Excellent food, The Carnitas with Green Chile are great, kids cheese enchilada fantastic, great food excellent service!

• Visited September 2013
Lone Tree, Colorado
“Delicious food”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The service and food is excellent at Los Arcos. We eat there often and also bring family and friends with us

Visited July 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Great work lunch place on the cheap”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

We hit this place every week from work and my parents love coming here from time to time. It's near buy and it's pretty good SW Mexican style of food. I love when they have pictures of the food for you to view. That always tells me it's going to be fairly decent. I won't repeat what everyone seems to say about service & price but will add that I have never had a bad experience here.
They accomodate special requests and the food is always good. Sunday's and certain nights of the week they have Mariachi band playing and that is always fun. Pretty large selection of premium 100% agave tequilas on hand and margaritas are good!

• Visited March 2013
Eads, Colorado
“i wish we could give 3 1/2 stars”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

This place is ok, but not great. I am spoiled because I live in SE CO and we have our own version of mexican. The service was excellent and fast. I had a chili relleno ala carte. It was only $3.95 and it came with a tortilla (homemade). This was a traditional relleno in an egg batter, but the batter was thin and the chili was a canned green chili. The best kind is with a fresh roasted ploblano. My husband had the mexican bbq ribs special & he didn't like it. He thought it was too salty. I might go back if I'm in the area, but there are a lot of choices in the area and I will probably try something new.

• Visited September 2012