“cool”

Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Lone Tree
colorado
“cool”
Reviewed October 7, 2010

I liked it. It was very modern. The free breakfast was different then most which was nice for a change. I liked that the floor in the room was not carpet. It made if feel cleaner. Nice exercise room too. My roommate thought the feel was a bit cold because of the modern aspect but I liked it.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
ElementLoneTree, Manager at Element Denver Park Meadows, responded to this review, October 11, 2010
Thank you for contributing your review about our hotel to Trip Advisor! We are glad to know that you enjoyed the food variety available at Rise, our complimentary breakfast as well as the "eco-chic" design of the hotel. We look forward to the pleasure of having you as our guest at our Element again in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
Craig, Colorado
Reviewed September 28, 2010

This hotel's high rating started from the moment I walked in and noticed how good it smelled. The front desk clerk greeted me as if she truly didn't mind being at work (you know what I'm talking about...there are some who act as if you are really inconveniencing them by checking in) and she was friendly and efficient. Another bonus....checking in without any major hassle. The room was amazing, and I am still impressed that they managed to fit the kitchen area into the room so efficiently. Even the little refrigerator was sleek and modern, which was refreshing after some of the old brown-paneled numbers you still see in many hotels. The rope lighting that ran behind a panel at the top of one of the walls was fun and unique, and the placement of the lamps was perfect. One of my favorite things was the flooring. I loved it that they did not have wall to wall carpeting. It just felt clean and modern. The bathroom was incredible, and once again I loved the minimal, efficient feel it had. The rainfall shower head just added to the experience. The breakfast served the next morning was one of the better I have seen. The standard fare was available along with a few unique items, and everything seemed fresh and the presentation was great. The bread and bagels were tucked into a covered unit that was actually warm inside, and there were fresh strawberry-banana smoothies served in shot glass sized portions. You could also choose coffee from the standard serving station or brew a fresh, single cup from a one-cup-at-a-time machine. If I was forced to find one flaw with this property, I could only find one, and it was minor. The area rug in the bedroom was coming up at the corner down by the foot of the bed (several inches worth) and I suppose it could be a tripping problem if you weren't paying attention. Overall, I loved this place and wish other hotels would take some notes from these guys.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled solo
ElementLoneTree, Manager at Element Denver Park Meadows, responded to this review, September 29, 2010
Hello!
We are so pleased that you took the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor! Thank you very much! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us as well as the modern, eco-chic design of the hotel and its private space. Believe it or not, the floors in your room are made of recycled tires! In addition, those fabulous showers use about 60% less water than a traditional shower. That aroma you love is our signature scent, Green Tea and Tonic. At our complimentary breakfast, Rise, we strive to keep the options healthy, yet interesting.
We are grateful for your feedback and look forward to having you as our guest again soon!
Orange, California
Reviewed September 3, 2010

This hotel is about 35 miles south of DIA. Not too hard to find if you have a GPS. I agree, no sign when you turn the corner so you will drive by it a few times, however you will definitely need to rent a car if you plan to venture out.

I stayed at the Dallas Element in February '10 (don't know why my review was removed -- it was favorable) which is why I again chose to stay at this chain.

Rooms are large and comfortable and I have no complaints except for the ironing board. The padding was very lumpy and when you iron, the ironing board slides across the floor.

I wasn't told about the happy hour. I assumed they did not have one as they did in Dallas. Breakfast was good, but you need to arrive early as the better stuff is already taken, but the 'leftovers', such as yogurt, breakfast burrito,croissants, cereal, toast is nothing to complain about.

Good location near Parker, Castle Pines and within Douglas County. There is a huge farmers/crafts market in downtown Parker which we missed. Next door is a minature golf facility, and you are about 20 minutes from a HUGE outdoor outlet mall.

The only improvement I would make is to provide of list of local activities in the area, especially if on a weekend because you are centrally located to many other cities outside of Denver.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
ElementLoneTree, Manager at Element Denver Park Meadows, responded to this review, September 7, 2010
Hello! On behalf of all of the associates at the Element Denver Park Meadows, thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor! Please know that any feedback on how we can improve the quality of your experience with us is very much appreciated and will be passed on to the proper associates within the hotel. We are very glad to know that you enjoyed your stay, overall and we truly look forward to having you as our guest again!
Midwest
Reviewed August 19, 2010

This hotel is going down hill rapidlyl I returned as I stayed here several times in the past year, but never experienced what I did this time. This was my LAST TIME, Never AGAIN!
The Front desk staff (blonde young women) was extremely unfriendly and unprofessional. Does not know what customer service is, nor how to look up rooms availability. I wanted to ask her if she ever smile and say " yes", "may I help you", "I would be happy to" or "we will try to accommodate you"?
The advertised complimentary evening snacks/drinks were a joke. Pretzel and a bowl of mustard? In the room the cold/hot air vent is directly across the bed so you either have it blown on you or keep the room uncomfortably stuffy and warm. Sound carries from the hallway and in between the rooms.
This hotel was nice when it was not busy, clearly the staff is overwhelmed or untrained.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank Ali010
ElementLoneTree, Manager at Element Denver Park Meadows, responded to this review, August 20, 2010
Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay at the Element Denver Park Meadows. We appreciate your openness and the time you took to give us a review on Trip Advisor. Your observations and concerns while staying here have been addressed to our management team as well as to all of our associates. We would welcome the opportunity to have you as our guest in the future.

Element Denver Park Meadows
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed August 19, 2010

I stayed in a King Studio Guestroom recently, and my family and I absolutely loved this hotel. It is ultra modern, fabulously stylish, impeccably clean, hospitable, environmentally conscious, conveniently located, and pet friendly. The staff was wonderful and friendly.

The room we stayed in looks exactly like the photos listed. The bathroom sort of makes you feel like you are in a spa. I like that their toilets have half and full flush options, and all the toiletries are all natural and environmentally friendly.

Mon-Thurs there is a happy hour in the lounge with free beer, wine and appetizers (chicken wings & celery); I don't remember exactly but I think it was 5-7pm. The complimentary breakfast was wonderful and included assorted teas & coffee (available 24-7), cereal, croissants, bagels, bread, hot breakfast burritos (if you go early enough they have egg white burritos), yogurt, and muffins. I think the breakfast hours are 6am-9:30am.

In the lobby, there is a large TV set up with a Wii for kids and the young at heart.

The pool is very small, but deep enough (more than 5' on one end) to require supervision for little children.

The "mountain view" is nice, and you can see the short game golf course. The other side of the hotel is a view of the highway.

The hotel is in walking distance of gyms, restaurants, a mall, and very close to the highway.

We got an amazing deal from group booking, but my uncle told me he was able to find an online deal that was even cheaper (after the first night of regular hotel rates, the rest of the stay was booked at his birth year as the rate, ie 1947 = $47/night).

The only suggestion I have is to make the hotel sign more obvious from the street, we passed it a few times trying to locate it on our first day. All we could see was the "e" emblem which we did not know was the logo for the hotel. Oh also the ironing board leaves something to be desired.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Thank you for visiting the Element Denver Park Meadows! We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are so pleased that you are fond of the Element's style and the environmental awareness that is found throughout our hotel. Element is the first hotel brand that is built green from the ground up!
We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed Rise and Relax, our complimentary breakfast and happy hour. We are also glad to know that you took advantage of some of our special rates! Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay at the Element, your feedback is very important to us. We look forward to having you as a guest in our Element on your next trip!
Houston, Texas
Reviewed August 18, 2010

Not many hotel chains truly wow a person. But the Element surprised the whole family. If you are into modern look, this is the perfect hotel at a reasonable rate. Extremely Eco-friendly hotel. Haven't seen this in any other chain.

Pros:
1. Ultra-modern decor but with the "Real" stuff. Wood floors in the bedding area, slate floors in the bathroom, glass tile for the backsplash for the kitchen area.
2. Breakfast was very good for a continental one but with freshly made breakfast burritos. Fresh breads. Modern dishes/cutlery.
3. Fresh Decor.
4. Outside grilling area with little fountains and waterfalls for a relaxing outdoor experience.
5. Bathroom was really nice. Amazing large shower (enough for 3-4 people). Very nice toiletries.
6. Eco minded throughout the hotel.

Cons:
1. Front desk could have been a little nicer.
2. Pricing was OK not great.
3. Not enough locations around the country yet. Management said that there are 11 more on the way for 2010 and more for 2011.

Conlusion: If an Element hotel was available in all major cities, then there would be no reason to stay at any other chain.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review the Element Denver Park Meadows on Trip Advisor! We are very pleased that you and your family enjoyed your time with us! We are glad to know that you and your family enjoyed the design of our Element's private and public spaces, Rise (our complimentary breakfast), and our eco-friendly practices.
Please know that all of your feedback is presented to our management team and to our associates in order to correct and improve our overall guest experience and satisfaction.
Thank you, again, for your comments and suggestions! We hope to see you as a guest in our Element again soon.

The Staff at Element Denver Park Meadows
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed August 12, 2010

I searched for a long time, to find a hotel where I could stay for an extended amount of time, while relocating to Denver. Not only did I luck out when finding Element Denver, because they allow dogs (and I was relocating with my pup) but I had no idea how thrilled I'd be staying there. The rooms are wonderfully appointed, even with sofa beds in some suites if you have someone staying with you. The hotel is quiet, clean, decorated in a fun/W hotel meets Ikea sort of way and they provide a lovely free breakfast each morning, always have fresh (free) coffee available in the lobby, offer free wireless internet all throughout the hotel and in each room, and they gave my dog a treat every time we came in thru the front door. For all you doggie folks - they really thought of everything -- the grounds are surrounded by woodchips so it's easy and sanitary to clean up after your dogs while staying here. I've already raved about this hotel to family and friends but the only thing I'd say is it's 20 miles south of downtown Denver so if you don't have a car, it's a little tough to get to things in the city center. Enjoy!

• Stayed August 2010
The management team and staff at the Element Denver Park Meadows are very glad to hear that you & your pup found a temporary home with us during your relocation to Denver! We are so excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay, the design of the Element, our free wireless internet access, and our complimentary breakfast, Rise. We are also glad to know that our staff made your dog feel welcome, too! We also appreciate you telling your family and friends about us, we are thankful for referrals from our guests!
Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback on Trip Advisor, we truly appreciate your input!
From everyone at the Element Denver Park Meadows, Welcome to Denver!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lone Tree
Hyatt Place Denver-South/Park Meadows
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver / South-RidgeGate
Denver Marriott South at Park Meadows
Hilton Garden Inn Denver South Park Meadows Area
Homewood Suites Denver Tech Center
Extended Stay America - Denver - Park Meadows

Been to Element Denver Park Meadows? Share your experiences!