“Outstanding job!”

Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Lone Tree
Tacoma
“Outstanding job!”
Reviewed November 4, 2009

I just finished up my 4 day stay with this new hotel. My company moved from another hotel to stay at this one and I was very hesitant as I had not heard of this brand. To my surprise I have to say it was the best thing that could have happened. I've been employed at my company for 3 years and travel 30 weeks out of the year so I have found what I fel works and doesn't work for travelers.
First I have to say that when you walk in you will notice that there is no congestion with interior decorating and darkness.
Secondly, the rooms are one of a kind! Ample room with a full kitchen. It's designed to give you all of the amentities from home . It's fully equiped with all the latest technology you could want.
Thirdly, the food in the morning was a nice surprise. I am on the road a lot and would prefer not to be eating heavy food in the morning. They offered a nice variety of continetal items along with breakfast wraps, cereal ( plenty of non sugar ones) , yogurt and smoothies. If you are looking for biscuits and gravy you won't find them there.
I also need to say that the staff was very helpful and pleasant, but I also had that at my previous hotel. When I found out we were moving hotels I made a call to the Elements Sales department and spoke to Barbara. She had been the one to facilitate this move and I wanted her to know that several of us would expect something even greater than what we had, she confidently answered my questions and even stayed to greet me when I checked in. Impressive to say the least.
I am very pleased our company has chosen to move and I would recommend this hotel to anyone that has thought about doing the same. And, as far as the noise I didn't notice a thing. I am used to traveling alot and didn't think it was an issue.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
abq, nm
Reviewed October 5, 2009

I stayed at the new Element Hotel Park Meadows while in town to go to a Broncos game and do some shopping. Great location (next to Park Meadows) and close to Denver's light rail station. Hotel is brand new and very attractive; however it has some serious issues.

Noise - the hotel was very poorly designed and constructed with respect to soundproofing. You can hear everything ( and I mean everything) your next door neighbors are doing, even if the room doesn't have a connecting door. We were up all night hearing the neighbor's television, snoring, sneezing, and other bodily functions! At one point I called out to see if he was alright! On the other side, we could hear a woman's high heels all morning as she got up very early to go to work. Across the hall, a dog barked on and off all night. To top it all off, road noise from I-25 is also very loud.

Breakfast - Nice enough complimentary breakfast with fruit, breakfast sandwiches, and juice/coffee. Hotel promotes healthy living, yet the choice of cereals was very disappointing. The choices were limited to all high sugar content cereals for kids; no adult varieties. To top it off, the milk was not refreshed periodically and it was warm.

Fitness Center - Excellent! Treadmills, bikes and cross trainers with individual televisions. Variety of free weights and nautilus type equipment. Water and towels also!

Staff were very cordial and apologetic. Small but nicely equipped business center. Free wi-fi!

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
Denver Marriott South at Park Meadows
Hilton Garden Inn Denver South Park Meadows Area
Homewood Suites Denver Tech Center
Extended Stay America - Denver - Park Meadows

Been to Element Denver Park Meadows? Share your experiences!