“Awesome best extended stay type hotel in Denver”

Element Denver Park Meadows
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Lone Tree
Los Angeles, California
“Awesome best extended stay type hotel in Denver”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

From the fridge to the stove this place has it all! Amazing set up for the room with stainless steel kitchens and big restrooms . Beds are nice and decor is amazing . Breakfast is about the only thing that is blah , but overall a 5!

• Stayed June 2014
SGladney, General Manager at Element Denver Park Meadows, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
How awesome to hear you enjoyed us so much to rate us the best extended stay type hotel in town! Thank you so much for the feedback. We sincerely appreciate the support and we hope to see you again soon.

Enjoy your summer and live well!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
Carlsbad, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2014

Modern, well appointed rooms that are spacious with kitchen, refrigerator and adequate amount of silverware, plates, cups with eye to small details. Great area surrounded by restaurants, game zone within walking distance. Scott (GM) and staff are always looking to provide extraordinary service to guests. Love the evening snack and free wine/beer as well as a the hearty breakfast. Whats not to like?

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
I'm very happy to hear how satisfied you were with Element Denver Park Meadows! Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We will work hard toward exceeding your expectations every time you visit. Thanks again for sharing your comments with us and the TripAdvisor.com community.

Live well,
Austin
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014

I booked a "1 bedroom king suite" for my family of four.
The room was a regular sized hotel room, with a wall stuck in the middle to separate the bedroom.
There was a pullout sofa, but it was less than full size...it had dirt or crumbs in it...and it took up the entire living room. We weren't willing to sleep on the dirty pullout.
The room was too small for four people to sleep in. I went downstairs to complain and the desk clerk was totally unhelpful. It was around 11pm, I had just gotten off a flight and only wanted to go to sleep, so I gave in too easily. I ended up renting a second room for $99 so my son and I could sleep.

There is absolutely no way this room should have been rented to a family of FOUR. Maybe three, if the pullout was CLEAN.
I ended up paying a LOT of extra money so we could get a good night's sleep. But this was the worst hotel I have ever seen if you want 2 kids/2 adults in a single hotel room.
Once we had 2 rooms, they were comfortable. I guess a couple or single would be fine here.
Breakfast was disappointing, but it was free.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Austinnnn
I'm terribly disappointed to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. It sounds as though the information provided on our room types did not come across clearly for your intended needs and we were unfortunately unable to resolve all your concerns before you checked out. However, we sincerely thank you for the feedback as all feedback helps us improve our services and our problem solving efficiency and success.
Lone tree
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

After being forced into staying at this hotel because they claimed that they couldn't refund my money, I was then told that there were NO blankets and pillows left in the ENTIRE hotel. I booked a master suite complete with kitchen, king size bed,and pullout couch a WEEK in advance and when I notified them that there was no bedding on my pullout nor anywhere else in the room the front desk attendant Mike was VERY unprofessional and even hung up on me when I asked him questions regarding blankets. He stated that there were five teams staying in the hotel so there were no blankets because they came and got theirs at an earlier time. When I asked him what I was supposed to do if I got called his exact words to me were "I don't know". I was unaware that blankets at hotels were served on a first-come first-served basis. I was also unaware that each room only comes with one set of bedding and that's it. I feel that my money is worth the same amount as everybody else's and I paid money to stay comfortably just as well as those five other teams; yet my service was compromised because the hotel lacked resources. Blankets and pillows really!? is that not the top of your priority list!? is that not what people go there for!? Completely dissatisfied with my service and still in the process of getting my money back considering I was given only six sheets and a top cover to sleep under; that's the best they could provide me with.

• Stayed June 2014
3 Thank Skoshi22
SGladney, General Manager at Element Denver Park Meadows, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We sincerely apologize for the issues you experienced while attempting to locate extra blankets. I can assure you that your experience is not typical of the type of service we provide and the error has already been researched and discussed with our front desk team in detail. I also have record of our guest services manager reaching out to you directly on July 2nd prior to seeing this review in hopes to reach out to you directly. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at scott.gladney@elementdenverparkmeadows.com should you wish to discuss this issue further. Again, thank you for your review.
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014

I had the pleasure of volunteering at an event at the Element Denver Hotel this past weekend. The staff went above and beyond to accommodate and assist in making it a huge success. The venue was the perfect size for the Husker Greats Foundation's (www.huskergreatsfoundation.org) charity event. Carrie, Liz and Scott bent over backwards to make it a success, along with their staff, many of whom have never done anything like this before. The GM speaks Spanish and Mandarin (not needed for us but super cool!) Carrie even came to the golf course to help out with SKYPE and anything else they needed.
The hotel is only 5 years old, located near I-25 and Park Meadows mall, along with tons of restaurants. It is a quick drive to I-25 and 470. It's contemporary, clean and new and their rates are great.
I travel frequently for work and fun and would definitely recommend this hotel!
I think we even made some new Husker fans this weekend! Thank you again Element staff!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
SGladney, General Manager at Element Denver Park Meadows, responded to this review, July 5, 2014
Thank you for sharing such great comments! We are very proud to have been a part of the Husker Greats Foundation charity event . Our associates all had a great time in making sure the event was fun and successful. Your recommendation of Element Denver Park Meadows and our entire team is greatly appreciated, and we genuinely look forward to partnering with you and the Husker Greats again in the future. Thanks again!
San Francisco
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014

I just returned from a week stay at Elements. I was surprised to see that they have quite a lot of people staying there for the week. My husband and I stayed there because we were visiting CCRM nearby.

This place is beyond great, especially for the money. I really cannot imagine who would have anything bad to say about it. We used points for some nights and then paid for others. The most we paid was $119.

Great things: we had a kitchen in our room - with a toaster, stove top, tupperware, dishwasher, full sized fridge, etc. It was so nice to have these amenities, especially since we were staying there for a week. On top of that, they have a great breakfast that changes daily (breakfast burritos, delicious muffins, etc. that you can just grab if you have to run off for the day).
Other things that we didn't use but I thought were great were an indoor pool and a grill outside.

All these things made our long stay extremely comfortable. Oh, and it was clean and the service was pleasant as well, extremely nice woman working the breakfast. Wish I got her name so I could give her a shout out here.

Green Features: Appreciate the "green" amenities and options - Seventh Generation, free water in the room, the option not to have our linens changed daily ...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank RSESanFrancisco
SGladney, General Manager at Element Denver Park Meadows, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Thank you for the great review! We're proud to know that your entire stay was comfortable and our team of associates and amenities exceeded your expectations. We hope that we've found a new loyal friend and guest of the hotel and you will choose us each time you plan to visit the area. We genuinely look forward to your next visit. Thanks again!
Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

I really don't want to list every thing that I didn't like about this place so, I will start with some of the positives. Nice front desk staff. The Breakfast options were good every day. Nice, relaxing outdoor seating area outside. On the other hand, our room was in need of make over. Everything was a little overworn or chipped on the corners. We also had a room security issue. We were never contacted by the management about it. Really poor follow up. Will probably never stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
SGladney, General Manager at Element Denver Park Meadows, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
I am truly disappointed to hear you were not happy with your stay. It is nice to know though, that you found some delight in our associates and our breakfast options. Please reach out to me directly when you have a moment to give me more detailed feedback about how we could have better handled your security issue and hopefully invite you back for a much better experience. I genuinely look forward to hearing from you soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lone Tree
Hyatt Place Denver-South/Park Meadows
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver / South-RidgeGate
Denver Marriott South at Park Meadows
Homewood Suites Denver Tech Center
Hilton Garden Inn Denver South Park Meadows Area
Staybridge Suites Denver South-Park Meadows

Been to Element Denver Park Meadows? Share your experiences!