Element Denver Park Meadows
  • Pool
$89
Priceline
$109
Hyatt Place Denver-South/Park Meadows(Lone Tree)(Great Value!)
$99
$128
$113
Courtyard Denver South/Park Meadows Mall(Englewood)(Great Value!)
$84
Courtyard
$109
$107
$98
$76
CandlewoodSuites
All reviewsfull kitchenhappy hourpark meadowsmaster switchrain showersized fridgesectional sofadvd playerrooms are modernfree breakfastyogurtthe hotel is cleanindoor poolnice breakfastfront desk stafffitness centergreat room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Staff friendly and helpful. Décor beautiful. Beds comfy.. Food excellent. Can not recommend this place enough! They have a manager food night on Tuesday. The managers cook for the guest on the grill. One night we hat steak fajitas mmm On Mon., Wed-Thur they have appetizers inside for guest.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Andrea N, Starwood Hotels & Resorts at Element Denver Park Meadows, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

We greatly appreciate your feedback, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed our complimentary Tuesday night receptions, which feature fresh grilled items to bring our Seize the Summer promotion to life. We look forward serving you again during your future trips to Denver.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

We love Element when we are in Lone Tree. It has everything we want. It has a kitchen and a separate bedroom which really suits our needs. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone in the area. Don't expect anything fancy. Its modern and usually clean. The front desk staff are not the most knowledgeable and the food at breakfast is simply terrible. I would skip that altogether. In fact mu husband and I will not eat the breakfast. That said, we return because of the rooms and the flexibility it provides to buy our own groceries and settle in for a bit. It really feels like a second home rather than a hotel.

Room Tip: Choose a suite overlooking the front parking lot.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I have stayed here several times in the past on business trips and I loved it here. The rooms are clean and beautifully maintained. I preferred the one bedroom suite with the full size refrigerator. The staff is friendly and helpful. They are quick to help out in any way, directions, recommendations for dinner or anything else.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Andrea N, Starwood Hotels & Resorts at Element Denver Park Meadows, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your recent stay. We are delighted to hear we met your expectations and you enjoy staying with us when you are in the area, we greatly appreciate your business and loyalty. Our team is dedicated to quality customer service and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future. Thanks again for sharing and take care!

Reviewed June 25, 2013

My husband, daughter, and I vacationed in the Denver, CO area during the first couple weeks in June. The Element was our "home base" and the hotel was over and above anything that we expected. The room was well equipped and the hotel contained all the extras that makes traveling more fun like free WiFi, pool, great breakfast, and pantry for those items that we forgot at home or just wanted to try. The staff was very accommodating and did their part to ensure we had an enjoyable stay. I would definitely stay here again and highly recommend!

Room Tip: We had a corner room looking out on the mountains and the putt-putt course. We liked it but the traffic sounds did come into the room. That didn't bother us at all but you may want to consider if "white noise" bothers you.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

We really appreciate your review-thanks for sharing. We are happy you were able to enjoy our variety of amenities designed to create a more enjoyable, comfortable stay. We look forward to seeing you again on future visits to Denver. Thanks again and have a wonderful day.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the hotel for 3 days for a wedding in Lone Tree with our 2.5 year old daughter. Prior to this hotel, I stayed at a considerable less expensive hotel in Castle Rock which I liked better, which is making me be a little more critical of the Element hotel.

The Element has a few very nice things: fitness room with top notch treadmills (my wife is very picky!), cozy firepit outdoors, and some happy hour perks. Also, the rooms are well appointed with large appliances and a beautiful, large shower. I like the fact that the building is LEED certified with areas for recycling. The breakfast was satisfactory, but the variety wasn't huge. The hotel does have free Wifi, which is great. The beds were comfortable and had a lot of plush pillows with soft sheets.

I felt there were a few areas for improvement. The building seems to have minimal noise insulation, so we could really hear noise from the adjacent rooms and above us. The modern style chairs throughout the hotel were really heavy and awkward to move around. This made it sort of annoying to pull a chair up to any tabled. And what's with the large "moss balls" as decoration on the main lounge area's table? I guess I don't appreciate the style.

One thing that really irked me was that I trusted the front desk staff to put a few post cards in the mail for me. Since none of my post cards ended up getting delivered I can only assume the staff didn't bother. That's disappointing since I spent the time to find postcards, postage, and write notes on all of them.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Brent_Bocey
Andrea N, Starwood Hotels & Resorts at Element Denver Park Meadows, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We understand that not everyone will appreciate our modern contemporary style. We are sorry to hear about the post card situation and have addressed this with our team to ensure they were properly mailed as our team is dedicated to quality customer service. Thank you again for your review and take care.