Element Denver Park Meadows
Good 3.5/5
  • Pool
Good 3.5/5
  • Pool
All reviewsfull kitchenhappy hourpark meadowsmaster switchrain showersized fridgesectional sofadvd playerrooms are modernfree breakfastyogurtthe hotel is cleanindoor poolnice breakfastfront desk stafffitness centergreat room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 19, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the hotel for 3 days for a wedding in Lone Tree with our 2.5 year old daughter. Prior to this hotel, I stayed at a considerable less expensive hotel in Castle Rock which I liked better, which is making me be a little more critical of the Element hotel.

The Element has a few very nice things: fitness room with top notch treadmills (my wife is very picky!), cozy firepit outdoors, and some happy hour perks. Also, the rooms are well appointed with large appliances and a beautiful, large shower. I like the fact that the building is LEED certified with areas for recycling. The breakfast was satisfactory, but the variety wasn't huge. The hotel does have free Wifi, which is great. The beds were comfortable and had a lot of plush pillows with soft sheets.

I felt there were a few areas for improvement. The building seems to have minimal noise insulation, so we could really hear noise from the adjacent rooms and above us. The modern style chairs throughout the hotel were really heavy and awkward to move around. This made it sort of annoying to pull a chair up to any tabled. And what's with the large "moss balls" as decoration on the main lounge area's table? I guess I don't appreciate the style.

One thing that really irked me was that I trusted the front desk staff to put a few post cards in the mail for me. Since none of my post cards ended up getting delivered I can only assume the staff didn't bother. That's disappointing since I spent the time to find postcards, postage, and write notes on all of them.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Brent_Bocey
Andrea N, Starwood Hotels & Resorts at Element Denver Park Meadows, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We understand that not everyone will appreciate our modern contemporary style. We are sorry to hear about the post card situation and have addressed this with our team to ensure they were properly mailed as our team is dedicated to quality customer service. Thank you again for your review and take care.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

We spent two nights at the Element after evacuating from the Black Forest fires. The hotel was very clean, reasonable priced and the rooms included all the necessities: fridge, wi-fi, etc. Staff at the front desk were efficient and pleasant to deal with. Breakfast was certainly adequate and the dining area was kept clean during the meal service.

We'll come back again

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Have stayed here more than once, I like the fact it is quite spacious and very well equipped. The staff are always friendly and helpful, the shuttle bus works well to get to local shops or work. The breakfast is very good. Swimming pool is good standard.

Room Tip: The location is fairly quiet so no major issues whatever room you have.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Andrea N, Starwood Hotels & Resorts at Element Denver Park Meadows, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad you were able to take advantage of our hotels amenities and you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate you continued loyalty and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Beautiful contemporary accommodations. Luxurious bathroom, very spa like. Plush beds. . Great catered continental breakfast, something different every morning. We will stay again. Well worth the money. I sound like an insider posting but is truly a great place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I was not expecting a room with such a nice arrangement. The room had a large refrigerator and microwave, kitchen sink, stovetop, and dishwasher. The bathroom was large, clean, and modern. The TV had easy hook-ups for computer or iPad, and the wifi was included. Breakfast was included as well with excellent egg & sausage or veggie wraps, as well as cereals/yogurt/fruit/juices/coffee. Also had a no-hassle 3:30 late checkout. More than I expected. Would definitley stay again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends