“Biggest dissapointment ever!”
Review of Paiko Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in La Union Province
Paiko Resort
Ranked #15 of 15 Hotels in La Union Province
Pasig
“Biggest dissapointment ever!”
Reviewed March 9, 2010

my family went here to celebrate and enjoy but we ended up being insulted by the owner and the staff. Beyond anything else the service was crappy too crappy you'll puke. Staffs don't even know the meaning of hospitality in anyway. what a waste of time. All I ever wanted was to enjoy the time I am with my family but they destroyed it deliberately. I tell you if you eat on their table they will ask you to clean immediately even if you haven't started eating and they would demand you to leave the pool like it was never touched. Gosh too tight. too aggressive.the owner wont even bother to make you feel happy. I am disappointed all the way! Beware!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
5 Thank John12325pasig

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Dagupan, Philippines
Reviewed March 1, 2010

Stress free place to hangout with your love one, All I can say this place is a two thumbs up experiences We had with my hubby. We decided to celebrate our first anniversary here in La Union and we can say that this really worth the money and we've spend great time together with my hubby. We arrive their at around 5:00 in the afternoon, and the resort attendant warmly welcomed us with a smile. We check-in to their rooms near the beach, here you have two options if you want to swim by the sea or by their pool. My hubby wanted a romantic ambiance by the beach with a bonfire. With the help of the Resort attendant, they give us a hand looking for a woods to set the bonfire. We really had a great time and spend quality time here with my hubby. The feeling is like your stock in an Island for a night with your hubby. This place is worth recommending. Peaceful, away from the city, and not crowded.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple