Open today: 10:30 AM - 1:30 AM

Reviewed September 15, 2018
31wil2015
Aintree, United Kingdom
via mobile
Lovely chilled and friendly bar!

Reviewed August 28, 2018
OnAir243144
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Kato Gouves
from $88.55
from $92.00
from $92.00
More Info
All reviews island hotel kon dim ar amazing cocktails cocktail lounge summer breeze friendly staff recent holiday every night great place for a drink great atmosphere my boyfriend toasties across the road reasonable price other places during our stay made us feel
Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

I would highly recommend this bar. The service is excellent and the owners are so welcoming and friendly. Me and my boyfriend spent every night of our holiday here and couldn't fault it. Comfortable and modern lay out. We are so sad to be going home and would definalty return.

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank 31wil2015
Reviewed August 28, 2018

My boyfriend and I stayed over the road, at The Island Hotel 12-19th aug. Visiting this bar many times during our stay, serving lovely iced coffees in the day, and tasty cheese and ham toasties,and a huge selection of cocktails, with very reasonable prices.
They also have holiday apartments to rent.
Costas, his family, and team are so friendly and welcoming, spending time to chat whenever we went in.
we had a great time and will definitely be visiting again!
Michela & Dan

1  Thank OnAir243144
Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

The best cocktails in town! Relaxing atmosphere, big variety of drinks, excellent service! Really enjoyed!

1  Thank Antigoni L
Reviewed August 19, 2018

This place is brilliant cocktails to die for ! Really friendly atmosphere only been early evening for a fre dinner drink but so relaxing great place for the evening so I have been told

1  Thank MaryI133
Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

We came one month before with my husband in this bar to have a few drinks.We enjoyed our time there, the cocktails there were far better than any other bar in the neighborhood.The sisters serving us were so lovely and kind and made us feel so warm and welcome.We had excellent holidays and spent almost every night at the bar drinking Dimitri's amazing cocktails.I would definitely recommend this place if you want to have some high quality drinks in very good prices.

Date of experience: July 2018