After a dodgy start in the Klio Apartments we got moved to the Marie Kelly, this was the best thing that could have happened. All the staff were most welcoming and friendly. All the people we met on holiday were also very friendly and repeat visitors to this Apartment. (some going 2 or 3 times a year). Our group had 2 rooms both of which were adequate and spacious for the amount staying in them. My partner, daughter and myself had 1 room which could have occupied 4 people with more than enough space. Good cooking and living facilities. The apartments are family run with the Father Mother and 1 daughter working there on a daily basis. All very friendly and more than happy to help whenever needed. Dimitris the father was not very talkative but this is due to the language barrier as his english is not great, all other staff are very fluent. Natalie the daytime bar person was fab and more than happy to assist in any way and Alex the night-time bar person was very very friendly especially with females. ( bless him he does try to be a romeo but in the nicest possible way). The location is great right by the beach, about 3 mins walk supermarkets and restaurants also very close. Skorpios restaurant has to be the best, with Medusa's a very close 2nd. As per normal the greek staff in both are most welcoming and very friendly. All in all a great place and will be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Mariekelly is a luxurious fully renovated complex of 30 autonomous apartments. They provide fully equipped kitchenette with fridge, boiler and toaster, bathroom with shower, air conditioning, safety deposit boxes, TV, telephone, haidryer and balconies or terrace with panoramic view to the sea, pool and or garden. Villa Mariekelly offers reception service, free parking, free book hire from a huge variety, satellite TV, internet facilities, laundry service, pool table and other games, outdoor swimming pool in a huge terrace with sun loungers.Gouves is a modern tourist area, 20 km away from the city of heraklion, with organised beaches, cafes, taverns and restaurants. You may find a variety of shops in the shopping centre, as well as car and motorbike rentals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Bookgreece.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Villa Marie Kelly reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Marie Kelly Hotel Gouves
- Hotel Marie Kelly
- Marie Kelly Hotel
- Villa Marie Kelly Kato Gouves, Crete