$178
  • Breakfast included
Your Memories Hotel(Kato Gouves)(Great Value!)
$68
Lavris Hotels & Spa(Kato Gouves)
$122
$100
  • Breakfast included
The Island Hotel(Kato Gouves)
$145
$279
$109
  • Breakfast included
Kaissa Beach Hotel(Kato Gouves)(Great Value!)
$68
  • Pool
Sweet Memory Apartments(Kato Gouves)(Great Value!)
$122
  • Beachfront
$151
Bookgreece.com
  • Pool
Cosmi Apartments(Kato Gouves)(Great Value!)
$35
$615
Bookgreece.com
All reviewspool barair contoastiesdifferent culturesminute walksaladdecent showerhot dog sausagesbeach minsrooms are basicvery nice staygreat holidaycertain timesstudio apartmentthe pool area is cleantwo weeksall inclusive food
Reviewed September 8, 2016 via mobile

Had a lovely stay at this hotel. The rooms are very basic but everything we asked for, we got. The staff do everything they can to help and are the nicest, friendliest people. I had my birthday there and (Princess ) Lia and Maria helped to organise a surprise for me which I had no idea about, it was fantastic and I will always remember it.
Would recommend without a doubt.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family
2  Thank SB1976
Reviewed September 2, 2016

I want to start this review by saying when you book an apartment for 500 euros including breakfast you shouldn't expect the Ritz.
Now my review has some plus points and some not so good points, lets start with the positives;

1. Location - 5 minutes from the beach, restaurants, shops etc, yet far enough to be away from the night noise.

2. Staff - The apartment staff are so helpful, pleasant, friendly it is unbelievable.

3. Pool Area - Very Relaxed, always managed to get a sunbed.

4. Breakfast - Continental breakfast was good, varied and always plenty.

5. Supermarket - Reasonable priced and fairly well stocked.

Not so good Points

1. We arrived late and there is no reception after 2pm, which wasn't a problem as the guy who mans the bar at night (Maintenance guy during the day) saw us coming and pointed us in the direction of Room 14. Now what he said gave me cause for concern, when you take the keys and the person showing you the room says, "its a nice room very quiet, but I don't think the air-con works", you know you are in trouble.

2. We reported the air-con twice, but it was not repaired, on the second occasion we were told to leave the doors onto the balcony and the window in the kitchen open. This is impossible as it is right on the path to Herakalion airport and flights averaged every 15 minutes.

3. Rooms are quite sparsely equipped, no toaster, very little cooking utensils, and a two ring cooker.

4. Beds are not the most comfortable, and with the excessive heat (No air-con) nights were very uncomfortable.

5. Cleaners - I have stayed in hotels all over the world and never in my life have I been out of my hotel all day, yet the minute I return the cleaners are knocking the door to clean the room. We were roughly out of our apartment from 9am 0 16:30 daily, yet still the apartment was not cleaned, with the exception of 1 day.

6. Showers - Shower curtains to do hang in the tray, therefore the whole bathroom becomes flooded, they have put handy drain in the floor and clearly class it as a wet room, but when 3 of you re showering the floor got awfully slippery.

7. Shower - The hook were you mount the shower head on the wall had broken therefore you had to hold the shower to wash yourself. Not the best.

The whole place really just needs a pick up, refreshing and a bit of a refurbishment.

Room Tip: No sea views, ask for a pool view.
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Paul W
Reviewed September 1, 2016

Stayed here for 7 nights All Inclusive from August 23rd with my partner and three children, booked through a holiday search engine. Initially, back in July I had to our booking to add one more night, I emailed Klio directly and Maria got back to me next day, made all the arrangements and was very friendly and accomodating, I later found out Maria was the owner, so great service Maria.

The apts are clean, air con is 6 euros a day extra which is fair enough and I considered it well worth it. I couldn't fault the food at all, very fresh,tasty food with an adequate selection, its not a big complex, 55 apartments so I thought they did very well on the food front. The pool is fine with a small pool aswell for small kids, my kids never left it. A special mention must go to Rimi the barman, such a nice fella, nothing is too much trouble for him, gave us great advice on where to go and things to do in the area, so thank you Rimi.

The hotel had a small supermarket which was very handy indeed.

If I had to find one fault it was that the all inclusive was only certain times and ended at 10pm, bar is open until 2am, so four hours early, also didn't include all spirits so was disappointed with that aspect and would probably go full board next time. Apparently this is standard for Crete though. Do your research and ask questions to hotel in advance and at least you know what you are getting.

The location is good, just a 4-5 minute walk from the beach, which has a few decent Tavernas and a few shops.

Room Tip: If you have kids get one close to pool, really handy
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed August 28, 2016 via mobile

Couldn't ask for better service, we arrived after 10pm and were met by Rimi the barman, who showed us to our rooms, helped us with our luggage and air con ( €40 for the week), so friendly and welcoming. Checked in the next morning with Lia on reception, again friendly, helpful and full of local knowledge, helped book excursions, nothing was too much trouble for any of the staff. Food was great. Rooms are basic but have everything you need. Pool area was always clean with plenty of sun beds.
Great beach 5 minutes walk, excellent water sports centre, definitely worth a visit.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Spikemilli
Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

My wife and i spent a week all inclusive here. We took advantage of the all inclusive about half the time just because we wanted to explore the town and try some restaurants. The food in klio was lovely with a wide range available at all servings but to make the most of it you need to be there early. Don't leave it too late. The staff were excellent. Special mention to Maria in the dining area, she was so pleasant and couldn't do enough for us, to Lia on reception, lovely girl and so helpful, and to Rimi on the bar who kept the good music going and ordered us pizzas on our last night. The rooms are big but it is basic, but to be honest you just need a bed anyway because you'll be out exploring. The safe was €20 for the week and a/c was €40. The room and hotel were very clean and everything easily accessible. The pool was lovely and large and refreshing to dip in. The all inclusive only last up to 10pm so get your drinks in before then.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple