Klio Apart Hotel
$104
$83
$256
$249
St. Constantin Hotel(Kato Gouves)
$90
  • Pool
Hara Ilios Hotel(Kato Gouves)(Great Value!)
$74
$49
  • Breakfast included
The Island Hotel(Kato Gouves)
$136
Hotels.com
$107
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Villa Marie Kelly(Kato Gouves)
  • Pool
Magda Hotel(Kato Gouves)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
All reviewspool barair conamazing familystretch of the imaginationminute walkdecent showerevening barmanbeach minstoastiesvery nice stayrooms are basicgreat holidaystudio apartmentthe pool area is cleanall inclusive foodfamily runbars and restaurants
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We traveled in August 2013, 2 young couples and we stayed at Klio. The first thing that you need to know is that Klio doesn't look like a 4 stars hotel. I would give it a maximum of 2 stars.
The pool is very nice and very clean, a plus is that the hotel has a supermerket just near, the beach is very close compared to other hotels in Gouves, and the hotel is close to the bus station - if you want to travel to other places. Also, the girls who are in charge of cleaning are very nice.
The girl from the reception is very nice and kind too, but the owner is not that nice. My friend asked her for a cup of coffee at 7AM because she was going for a trip for the day, and she didn't served her because she said the kitchen is not open yet!

After all, I think you get what you pay for, the prices are very affordable, I think this is not a hotel for those who seek luxury.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Estera F
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We stay here for 2 weeks
Nice chilling holiday with my wife and 3 kids age 14 to 18 they loved it its not a clubbing holiday
Beach 2 mins down road main part of gouves 10 mins lovely walk
Staff are grate helpful and funny mAde my holiday
I will be going back

Room Tip: Room next to pool
7  Thank Johnlouise2013
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Me and my partner checked in early hours of wednesday 24th July around 4am. We had no clue on what to do on arrival the reception was closed but we saw an arrival list with our name and a room number so we found our room and the key was in the door. The apartment was big and overlooked the pool as requested. We had a large fridge which was handy for storage of cold drinks. we booked on a all inclusive package which was great but there could of been more choice of alcoholic drinks. The food was nice there was a good choice each day but i think breakfast could of been better. The receptionist was very friendly and spoke good English and the late barman that stayed open till 2am each morning was also friendly and chatty. For a family run hotel i would definatly recommend, it was peacfull and we didn't have to worry about fighting for a sun lounger by the pool. The hotel also had a shop next door that was open late and was great if you needed any little extras. I would definatly return to klio in the future. The reviews for this hotel are pretty mixed but you won't please everyone. Recommendation give it a try :) Sachelle & Kayleigh

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank SachaKay
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We have been in a few places all inclusive to spend our holiday and this one was the worst ever. We stayed here in June for ten nights and we have been very disappointed with the security of this hotel, with the food quality and the place as a holiday resort. When we first arrived there we have been allocated a room which was not what we had paid for. The next day we asked to be transferred into a different which we expected to meet the booking requirements, but unfortunately this was not possible due to high occupancy at that time.So after spending half of the day waiting to have a room we had finally been given a room which seemed to be a bit better than the previous one until someone broke in and our passports, some money and my daughter' s phone had been stolen. We spend lots of money to travel to Athens to have provisional passports made to be able to go back home. The food was very poor quality and prepared outside of the premises, very repetitive, lack of variety, and not what you expect for all inclusive package. The coffee was some kind of pale colored water with no coffee taste. The drinks were served very cold and Iani was very kind and was trying his best to make us feel good. No entertaining was provided in the evenings not any kind of atmosphere by the pool, very unwelcoming place. Overall was not a good experience at all, not going again to Greece. Do not waste your money going there if you want a nice holiday.

1  Thank Paul819
Reviewed July 17, 2013

My son and I stayed at this hotel this June for 14 days. I would like to tell that it is a very nice hotel for relaxation in a calm place. The food was tasty, like home made. It is obvious. Klio hotel is rather small and it gives a special charm to it and comfort. There are no many people at the restaurant while having meals. One can drink 2 kinds of wine for free which is very seldom for any hotels. One can drink tea, coffee as much as one wants. I would like to tell about cakes. The director of the hotel has a delivery from the best bakery in CRETE. The staff of the hotel is very hospitable. You are like at home.
The hotel is located in 7 minutes from the sea. When we were there the sea was not calm but again there is an advantage of the location. There is a special close place on the beach where there were no waves at all and our children could built castles with sand,
I am very glad that I stayed at this hotel and I want to come back here again.

2  Thank 11,311,111,113