Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 11, 2019 via mobile

I have just come back from this lovely quiet family run complex. My partner and I did not want to leave. The apartments are a decent size with bedroom (air con available in here) bathroom, living room/kitchenette and balcony. Everything you need for a self catering holiday. The family that run Cosmi are very welcoming and helpful. Willing to suggest local tavernas and attractions not to miss. Would highly recommend and go back one day.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Bethcd
Reviewed July 9, 2019

Brilliant fantastic excellent take you pick try it you will love it very. Friendly and helpful rooms spotless air con around a great place to stay near the bars and restaurants but far enough away as not to intrude with your holiday pluses free wi fi is excellent

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Nick B
Reviewed July 4, 2019

I recently stayed at cosmi apt’s,it is very clean with a great pool area,,the hosts Nikos and his son Costas are very helpful and happy people,,whilst I was there I hurt my foot,they supplied me with walking aid ,offered to take me to doctor,at gave me a lift to local restaurants,I cannot thank them enough,,Nikos had both off us laughing all the time with his dry sense of humour,,the whole place and the other guests just made it a great stay for us,,we will be back again,would highly recommend

Date of stay: June 2019
3  Thank Hugh D
Reviewed June 6, 2019

Great small complex of apartments with friendly owners. Beautiful, clean pool with sunbeds, parasols and a lovely pool bar. They didn't serve food/snacks on our visit as very early in season but drinks were all approx 2-2.5 euros (wine, beer, soft). Apartments themselves were very clean. Not much equipment in each studio but amazing value for money. Great restaurants and a supermarket near by. About a 10 minute walk to the 'main street' with pharmacy, bakers, restaurants, bars, etc. Would highly recommend these apartments and Gouves if you're looking for a quiet break but still within some amenities.

Room tip: studios basic but very clean and comfortable
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank ShirleyPerthshire
Reviewed September 30, 2018

Stayed in August last year. Were met on arrival by Nico's and his son and girlfriend. Lovely people. Apartment was clean and basic. Well it was really inexpensive. Only thing we didn't like was we were on the ground floor and our balcony was beside the pool table and across from the bar, so not much privacy. Nice mix of family's and couples when we were there. Got invited to a barbecue but we were meeting an old friend so couldn't go. Pool was lovely and extremely clean. If we go back to Crete we would probably go to a different resort as a lot of the bars were closed or empty as the All Inclusive hotels have taken a lot of business away.

Room tip: Not ground floor
Date of stay: October 2017