I went to Greece for the fisrt time and visited Crete for two weeks with my friends. We had already booked a car waiting for us at the airport. We stayed at St.Constantin which is about 15 to 20 minutes by car from heraklion airport. The hotel was very clean and it had spacious rooms with Sat TV and large areas. The front desk was very helpful and generally all the staff were very nice people. We really liked the place beacause it was very quite despite the fact that it is close to the beach and to the village. The food was very good with a lot of choices to make from the buffet. Our rooms were fabulus and very relaxing with great space. Because of the summer heat in crete we spent most of the time at the pools and the beach. My friends and I had a great time during our stay there.I do recommend St.Constantin and I would definitely like to go back in my next visit to Crete.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St.Constantin Hotel is set on the island of Crete in the peaceful area of Gouves Village,20 km from the airport and 25 km from Heraklion City Center.The atmosphere of St.Constantin Hotel will charm the visitor and the warm hospitality will embrace your every moment during your stay. St.Constantin Hotel consists of 134 rooms, which are divided in Double and Family rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Bookgreece.com, Cancelon, Agoda, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your St. Constantin Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Constantin Village Hotel Gouves
- St Constantin Village Heraklion
- St. Constantin Hotel Kato Gouves, Crete