Arrived in beautiful Crete and in St.Constantine Village Hotel,the 1st of July with my wife and my two daughters.We were quite unsure of what we should expect from the hotel,coz we read many reviews,good and bad ones.
Thank God everything turned out to be really nice and beautiful.
The first day we were really tired from the journey and luckily it took us from the airport not more than 20 min.to the hotel.
It is the 2nd time we book All-Inclusive and i really dont regret it.You really save a lot of money.
Maria a very polite lady,who works in the reception of the hotel welcomed us and helped us out with everything we needed troughout our time there.
The hotel itself is a quite,relaxing place,with modern design combining the traditional colours of Crete and it is mostly for families and couples.
The restaurant was really beautiful,with big buffets for Lunch and Dinner.Randos is the head-waiter guy and made us feel very welcome the time we spent in the reastaurant.The food which was from international and local cuisine,was really tasty and for all tastes.It is not the same everyday,as i read in an older review and i ensure that coz 7 days we spent there,7 days was different.I really loved also the fruits which were really fresh,especially that watermelon,i could eat it all day.My wife really loved Musaka and she is gonna try and make it at home one day.
Breakfast was very nice too,but with less variety than lunch and dinner.
Our room was a standard family room but had everything inside we needed and was really spacious and clean.Free air-con is a big plus,sattelite english speaking channels,a small fridgerator,a nice kitchenette which we never used and a big balcony.
My two daughters most of the time were spending their time in the pools.Me and my wife,we were going to the beach quite often,which is only a couple of minutes away.
The big pool bar provided almost all the drinks we asked for and also a cocktail of the day.
The greek night was really amazing,but cant really say the same for the belly dancing show.The latin show and the magic show were quite good though.
Well i will finish by saying that i recommend this nice resort to everyone and especially families.I really dont regret that i didnt take notice the bad reviews.Most probably,we will be back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St.Constantin Hotel is set on the island of Crete in the peaceful area of Gouves Village,20 km from the airport and 25 km from Heraklion City Center.The atmosphere of St.Constantin Hotel will charm the visitor and the warm hospitality will embrace your every moment during your stay. St.Constantin Hotel consists of 134 rooms, which are divided in Double and Family rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and Hotwire so you can book your St. Constantin Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Constantin Village Hotel Gouves
- St Constantin Village Heraklion
- St. Constantin Hotel Kato Gouves, Crete