We stayed at this hotel in 2010 and we enjoyed it so much we wanted to go back everything is so nice well we think so the staff food and we are thinking about booking the greek night again that is a must very good value and the aquarium not far from the hotel nice walk down the sea front we will also go and visit ZORBAS RESTARANT for a meal and see our friend CALLED JOHN the waiter hope you find this review helpful Eileen /Harold Manchester .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crete and Hotel Gouves Sea ****... Our well-situated, comfortable and family hotel, in front of the Aegean Sea, will be the first great souvenir of your trip and an excellent place to go to visit all the most important cities of Crete : 18km from the airport, 22km from Héraklion, 30km from archeological site of Knossos, 45km from Agios Nikolaos, 85km from Ierapetra, 98km from Rethymno, 115km from Sitia, 158km from Chania. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Bookgreece.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HostelWorld so you can book your Gouves Sea and Mare Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel And Suites Gouves Mare
- Hotel Gouves Mare
- Mare Hotel Gouves
- Gouves Sea And Mare Hotel & Suites Kato Gouves, Crete