“Pure paradise”

Naturist Angel Club Hotel
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

From the moment we arrived to the moment we left everything was amazing. The staff were so lovely and kind. The hotel was extremely clean, and the room, pool and facilities were what we expected and more. We were so happy to stay around the pool each day we didn't really have time to travel anywhere else but this was great and was so relaxing. We wish to come back soon if we have the opportunity!

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Franksardo78
There are newer reviews for Naturist Angel Club Hotel

Reviewed November 29, 2013

I expected a typical 2 star hotel in Greece. But fortunately I was wrong!
Naturist Angel Club Hotel is the right place to be if you love Naturism! Especially if you love Greece! The staff is very friendly, the surroundings are just beautiful! Warm and cozy, owned by a many years naturist, is the place I will surely be again and again.

Room Tip: Just don't be to late to book!!!!!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
14  Thank Theodore A
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My wife and I spent a glorious 2 weeks at the Naturist Angel Club. The overall atmosphere is warm, gracious and relaxing. The outside area with the pool and garden is beautiful and the rooms are clean and comfortable. We echo everyone's comments about the wonderful, family-like hospitality of the entire staff. And although always kind and most helpful, they also seemed to understand when when to let us enjoy quiet privacy - a perfect balance. One pleasant difference we noted from the other naturist resorts in Greece is that the guests are truly an international group, without the over-representation of a single nationality . We enjoyed sharing the poolside with English, Russians, Belgians, Israelis, Turks, Greeks, and possibly others - and we are a French/American couple. It was a great experience - and the group dinners were a polyglot delight! We hired/rented a car so we could explore all of Rhodos, so we found it easy to drive to the popular naturist beaches to the east, as well as many small, secluded places on the west side and to the south. Rhodos town is easily accessible by car or bus, but when within the fenced garden surrounded by banana trees and other tropical vegetation, it was easy to forget where we were, in spite of occasional reminders that the airport was nearby. We wish the best of luck to Nikiforos, Elena and Sophie (the octopus angel) for the success of this new and exciting venture. I am sure it will quickly become very popular, so we plan to book early for next year.

Room Tip: It's great to have a view of either the sea or the pool.
11  Thank James R
Donara, Manager at Naturist Angel Club Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Dear Jim,
We are glad that you feel our hotel like your home.
We wish to see you next year with your friends and may be your home becomes those also.
Thank you for your kind review!

Reviewed October 13, 2013

My wife and I have recently returned from a most enjoyable two week holiday at the Naturist Angel Club Hotel in Rhodes. The hospitality that we received from the owners could not be faulted. Nik, his partner Elena and his niece Sofia are the nicest people that you could wish to meet. They went out of their way to ensure that we had a good holiday and deserve the highest award for Customer Care. The beautiful Elena personally transferred us in her car from and to the airport, free of charge. Nik was always so helpful and even went fishing early one morning, in order to serve us fresh bream for dinner. As for Sofia, she is not only a whirlwind of energy, enthusiasm, efficiency and fun, but a lovely person that we now consider our new friend. Nothing was too much trouble for them. When I suffered from a re-curring ear infection, they went to a chemist in town and got medication for me, which they insisted on paying for themselves. They then took me to a nearby doctor, making sure that I was seen immediately. The hotel, which operates under the guidelines of the International Naturist Federation, has only been open for a short while and we are pleased to have been amongst its first visitors. The owners already have exciting and innovative plans for improvements to this new naturist destination. We understand that these include upgrades to the bathrooms and major enhancements to the nearby beach. There is already free wifi throughout the hotel, wine and fruit in the bedrooms on arrival and a large well maintained swimming pool, with plenty of comfortable sun beds. The garden is tropical with banana and other fruit trees. Having visited naturist destinations throughout the world, this is one that my wife and I will definitely be returning to. We have to, for the owners’ kindness stole our hearts!

14  Thank Trevor93
Donara, Manager at Naturist Angel Club Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

From all of us THANK YOU!

Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

I spent two weeks to Naturist Angel Club Hotel. During this time I have had impression that I am not in hotel, but on a country house at the friends.
Hospitality was felt in everything. At the airport I was met by the owner of hotel, in 10 minutes I was in the destination. I was waited by a bottle of fine Greek wine and fresh fruits in room. A room was extremely cozy, any house atmosphere reigned in it, even the bed was made in a special way, towels lay in the form of butterflies (it symbolically because the Valley of butterflies is a row).
I could swim in the pool at any time, order any dish, is always tasty and nourishingly to eat - the staff crew perfectly prepares the Greek and Russian cuisine. Owners of hotel were ready to satisfy any request - even to organise sea cruise round Rhodes or hunting for an octopus.
They are nudists, distance between them and clients no exists. They swim in the pool and sunbathe, by  evenings arrange a barbecue and invite at a huge table of all lodgers of hotel. In all territory of hotel, including rooms, there is free wifi. In rooms also there is a satellite television - 3 Russian channels, the French, English, Turkish, Greek programs, any guest feels at home.
In 20 meters from hotel there is a bus stop, it is possible to reach without problems to Rhodes and after Water Park (free bus), Faliraki, Lindos... Besides, from hotel it is possible to reach on foot to ostrich's pounds and Valleys of butterflies. Generally I still had the most pleasant impressions of my two-week holiday.
Many thanks of Nikiforos that it managed to realize such fine idea and to create a naturism oasis on the western coast of Rhodes. Hi did enormous work and turned the hotel thrown by former owners into the magnificent house for those who loves full freedom. In his plans to equip a beach which is near hotel. May god speed you!
I express gratitude of Helena, shi filled with love each corner of this hotel, for her boundless kindness and sincere care of the benefit of tourists. Who doesn't know that such Russian hospitality let comes to Naturist Angel Club Hotel.
Many thanks of Sofia which managed to do everything - both on a reception, bar,  kitchen, hotel yard. She is a battery which has only one charge - the sign "+". She is extremely sociable,  perfectly speaks several languages. Still I don't understand how she passes so easily from Greek on English, Russian or Spanish...
I thank Donara that helped me to arrive to this hotel and to resolve all organizational issues.
MANY MANY THANKS! It were wonderful two weeks! I love so much all of you!!!
With deepest respect, Alexey

• Stayed: September 2013
7  Thank tweleven
Donara, Manager at Naturist Angel Club Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2013

Dear Alexey,
We could say a lot of worm words to you for you kind review, but we prefer to tell you:
We are looking forward to see you again at your home in Rodes!

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Angel hotel is a true naturist hotel, ran by a Greek family that will do almost everything to make your vacation as comfortable as possible. The friendly stuff, almost all from the same family, made us feel we are not in a real hotel but more like in their own private house, as their guests. It started when the hotel owner girlfriend took us in her private car from the airport, going through beverage that was offered "on the house" all through our stay, playing table tennis with the reception girl (Sofia- the owner's niece) and having long conversation in the pool with the marketing manager (Sofia's aunt).
For those of you that are looking for a quite naturist vacation- this is a perfect place to come- most of time in the pool, we were either alone or with one other couple (from what I understood, also July and August were not too busy, and in the hotel you have 32 rooms all together, if fully occupied). For those looking for "swingers" experience- this is not the place for you! The management is careful about leaving this place "clean".
The place is 5 minutes by car from the airport, and during day time you definitely hear the airplanes taking off, but during the night we did not suffer from any strong noise.
The hotel also sits very close to the main street so I would recommend taking the rooms fronting the sea.
The hotel is 5 minutes walk from the beach- but the beach is not as nice as the eastern side of the island, so I do recommend taking a motorbike (as we did) or a car to be able to reach Rhodes city and south Faliraki naturist beach. We took the motorbike from the hotel, and the receptionist arranged the renting company to send the bike to the hotel (the price was OK- around 27€ per day for 125cc).
To sum up- the hotel is basic- the rooms are OK but small and with no luxury, and the location is not optimal. What made the vacation extraordinary is the stuff, proving again that making a perfect vacation is all about service!!!
We really recommend this hotel as long as the service stays as it is!

7  Thank odedb
Donara, Manager at Naturist Angel Club Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

What we can say....., just THANK YOU!

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Nice hotel, staff friendly, lovely pool, the hotel and pool area very clean. The hotel is approx 25 mins from Rhodes town and the same to Mandamata Naturist beach at Faliraki.
Relaxing and the perfect place for that all over tan.

Room Tip: Entirely up to the individual, no preference. All nice.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
9  Thank Mickey W
Donara, Manager at Naturist Angel Club Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2013

Dear Mikey, Thank you for your kind review, we hope to see you soon!
Our best wishes.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Paradisi
Rhodian Sun Hotel
Venezia Resort
Venezia Resort
#25 of 70 in Faliraki
Filoxenia Hotel Apartments

Been to Naturist Angel Club Hotel? Share your experiences!