“Lovely villa in a lovely setting”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
702cba
Melbourne, Australia
“Lovely villa in a lovely setting”
Reviewed May 28, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Loved the serenity , the patio for lunch with a view over Barga and the Tuscan atmosphere. Loved meeting Diego and appreciated his advice with a problem we had with our phones. He sent us on 2 great adventure walks and booked us in for dinner at a fantastic restaurant.

Management Response
May 29, 2018
Many thanks Chery :-)
It was a pleasure to accommodate you and your husband
Chrissie...
“Stunning part of Italy.”
Reviewed May 27, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Il Trebbio is located in a beautiful part of Tuscany. The house is well situated to take in breathtaking views of the town of Barga and the surrounding mountains.

The house is large and well appointed with good facilities. It's not near any facilities such as shops and railway stations and you will need a car to stay here. It's within walking distance of the small village of Albiano which has a coffee shop and a trattoria that has music and dancing on a Friday night.

The railway station at Barga Gallicano is about 20 minutes drive and is a good hub for trains to Lucca which is the nearest big town and well worth a visit.

I was here for a wedding so that was the focus. I didn't have a chance to experience some of the local adventure activities but it looks like good walking country.

kimjwithe...
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Fantastic villas in an incredible location”
Reviewed May 26, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

I booked both villa trivium and villa trebbio for some friends attending my wedding down the road at I Cedri.
From first enquiry month ago up until the day of check out, Diego and his family have been an absolute dream to deal with...so much so they even offered to help organise things for the wedding!
I went to see the villas the day before my guests checked in and was amazed at the beautiful buildings and even more so the setting. The views of Barga are breathtaking.
The villas are really well equipped for a comfortable stay and the bottle of wine for the guests was a beautiful touch.
My guests all commented on what a fantastic stay they had and have all said they'd love to return. The villas are amazing value for money and definately worth a visit.
I can't thank Diego enough for helping make my wedding holiday a fantastic event for all of us.

Ineke2208
Bakel, The Netherlands
“Beautiful house - great hospitality of owners- lovely place to stay”
Reviewed December 28, 2017 for a stay in July 2016

We ( mother with two sons) still have nice thoughts about our holiday in 2016. A beautiful, very cosey house, lovely decorated and with luxury bathrooms .The hospitality of Diego and Sonia was amazing and the view from our balcony stunning. A lovely place to stay, relax and explore the countryside. We certainly will return one day to this beautiful place.

Elizabeth...
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Beautiful place”
Reviewed September 19, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Il Trebbio is a beautiful villa in the gorgeous hamlet of Albiano near Barga. It's owned by a family who made us very welcome. The views from the house and terrace over to Barga and the mountains were stunning. It was my first visit to Tuscany (and Italy) and I loved it. I was sad to leave at the end of the week. I would certainly go back, and would definitely recommend Il Trebbio. Thank you to Sonia and her family.

Management Response
Sep 27, 2017
Elizabeth, many thanks for the nice words
We really hope to see you again here
Enjoy your life
Diego Sonia Sebastiano & our whole Family :-)
Alison W
Stockport, United Kingdom
“Beautiful views”
Reviewed September 9, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Lovely house in a stunning location. Fabulous views over Barga and the mountains. Beautiful terrace to sit on and drink in the views. Well equipped house with large bedrooms and very comfortable beds. Warm welcome from the family and they welcomed us with a bottle of their own wine. They also made sure that we were fine throughout the week. Gorgeous area of Tuscany and Barga is a lovely town. Thoroughly recommend this property.

pouncer20...
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Mountain Retreat”
Reviewed July 11, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

The location is secluded and serene. However, very accessible to Pisa , Lucca
Florence, the Tuscan Coast. This is my third year to stay at Villa Trivium. The home
and the Family welcome me every year. The setting is spectacular and an ever
changing Kalidescooe! Hiking, biking, day trips, dining, this special piece of Patadise offers it all. Or you may just want to enjoy life from the Terrace. Diego and his entire family, including new baby boy Sebastiano welcome you.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing