See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 21, 2016

We have visited restaurant in the hotel during the weekend (Saturday), apparently there was a some kind of event in the hotel, so we asked at the reception whether it is possible to eat a dinner there - the answer was "without problems". The problems unfortunately came, the restaurant is nice and with modern furniture ...there cannot be any quarrels, but the service and organization...the starter came after an hour of waiting, soup after hour and half and the main course after 2 and half hours. The waiter did not tell us that we might be waiting for a longer time or offered us even prepared menu (what could be OK). This is not a service of a four star hotel, definitely. Mind your visit during the time of some bigger event happening in this hotel. To be honest it was my third visit and the previous two were much better, but the truth is that even the restaurant was nearly empty it was a long time of waiting too. The surrounding of the hotel is very nice, worth to visit with children during summer/fall period of the year.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank piusmajkus
Reviewed January 17, 2016

I visited this hotel for a little rest and year-end summary on without my family but I felt so good in all aspects, I was in four days instead of two because of both the owners and all the staff were very service-minded , all my wishes have been fulfilled. It was a perfect year clothing and opening year.

Room tip: my room was on the first floor V25 room. -it was very good, nice view
Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 5, 2015 via mobile

I'm very satisfied with this hotel. We spent one weekend here. The room was absolutely clean, the bathroom too and the wellness city was very good. We had a pool and sauna for us, there were nobody. The breakfast and dinner were self-served , with a lot of food and combination. The exterior was amazing, the horses are very beautiful. The personal were very kind and helpful.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Petra Š
Reviewed September 13, 2015 via mobile

If you wish to spend a weekend in a beautiful, silent enviroment, i really recommend you to visit this place.
The food is good, however, the staff is young and needs more experience ( the place is in the middle of nowhere in a small town, and its really hard to find experienced people... ) The rooms are absolutely beautiful and clean, theres so many types its even hard to pick up one.
8,5/10

Date of stay: September 2015
1  Thank Balint T
Reviewed August 12, 2015

We've spent a weekend at Vecsecity.
Pro: Environment was nice, food was fine and staff could handle the full house rush.
Con: The owner was impolite for my taste. When we asked for a second card for our room, he got annoyed with us.

Biggest con: they closed the bar at 22 pm.

Room tip: Buildin Red is the one farthest away from noisy community areas
Date of stay: July 2015