“DELICIOUS AUTHENTIC THAI CUISINE”

Global Thai Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #17 of 53 Restaurants in Whakatane
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 22, 2013

The food is just yummm! I love how authentic the flavours are. Seating is quite ample and comfortable. The staff are friendly and accomodating. Great food with great value. HIghly recommended for people who love Asian and Thai cuisine.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Went out with a girlfriend last night. Had Great service from the lovely Maitre d'. Food was quick and so was the beverage service. Meals were perfect! No Negatives here, will dine again without a problem! Loved it! Yummy!

Reviewed March 9, 2013

One of the staff or I think that's the owner (white guy) is not that friendly,did not even know how to say "thank you" even after i paid and handed our order by himself, just because we only ordered tom yum soup for takeaway and we're asian doesn't mean we don't deserve a bit of respect.

1  Thank ringgaw
Reviewed February 8, 2013

My husband and I went for a meal with friends, wow what a fantastic place to eat. The food was great, so good, my husand and I went back a week later on our won.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Fragrant, spiced dialled to your liking and friendly efficient service are the hallmarks of this great little restaurant. My favourite was the Tom Yum soup followed closely by the staple Green Curry. I recommend this restaurant to business travellers and tourists alike. Quite good value.