- Stunning view from our private deck.
- Quiet location.
- Table and comfy chairs provided outside, so we grabbed a couple of takeaways and just ate in the unit rather than pay a premium at a restaurant that couldn't compete with the views.
- Great service from Des & Leanne - very warm welcome, couldn't do enough for us.
- Clean, spacious, comfortable units. Recently refurbished by Des & Leanne, with more work in the pipeline. Nice decor.
- Complimentary wi-fi access.
- Did I mention the stunning view of the harbour?
Not so sure:
- A little way out from the main town (about 1.9km by road). Although there is a shorter walking route through the bush, I wouldn't fancy it coming back after a night out. Local taxi firm will run you back to the motel for just $5, if you arrange it through reception.
Overall, we loved this motel and Coromandel in general, and would not hesitate to return - one of the highlights of our holiday.More