“A week of Bliss with my family on a vacation of...”
other traveler has booked this property
Great view from the pool deck, and a constant Atlantic breeze
Great view from the pool deck, and a constant Atlantic breeze Entrance to our location. Private driveway, with beautiful landscaping on both sides
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Great view from the pool deck, and a constant Atlantic breeze
Lawn and garden as you enter. Great for walks, sitting around, children to play
Beautiful tropical colours in the garden by the entrance to the villa.
The villa on a hilltop overlooking the Atlantic
The villa on a hilltop overlooking the Atlantic
As you enter. Pool on the right, balcony and door to villa on left
1st floor balcony - spectacular views, breezy and quiet, to relax. Kitchen just inside the doors.
fresh, flavourful and sweet tropical fruits are a treat. Also good choice of wines, beer, rum, etc
Custom, modern, full function mahogany kitchen
Kitchen - 2
Stairs to second floor
Upstairs full function kitchenette - very convenient and accessible
2nd floor lounge area just off the kitchenette, walking out to the balcony
2nd floor balcony - great view, great relaxation
4 Bedrooms, all spacious, with custom mahogany furniture, king beds, walk out to balcony
Bathrooms in each room - spotless, spacious, elegant.
Great Atlantic view from all bedrooms; doors to balconies; hammocks to relax, read...
Amazing sunrise views from your bed or balcony
Stairs to roof deck - magnificent view from up there, and great to watch the night sky
Breathtaking view from the roof deck. You have to be there to feel it. Wonderful night sky
View of the villa from the other side showing garden, stairs, roof deck
Horseback riding 5 minutes away, trail on the edge of the Atlantic.
Great stable with many beautiful horses  5 mins away
Amazing scenery on the horseback riding trail
Maria islands, off Sandy beach 5 mins away.
Amazing sunrise from Sandy beach, 5 mins away
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
presi123
New York
“A week of Bliss with my family on a vacation of my dreams”
Reviewed December 5, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

The word Fantastic will be inadequate to describe this experience
This was to commemorate our 50th wedding anniversary
This was a followup visit after my initial visit in Oct 2015. I went with my entire family to experience what I experienced last year. They all had a great and memorable week for which I am so grateful. There was nothing that was short in the Villa. Its ambience and location, the heated pool, the sunset and in addition the lady that prepared our arrival dinner Virginia. This lady could cook. Don,t let my wife read this line. She was magnificent and prepared a few more meals for the family.

ONE LESS ON MY BUCKET LIST except I have to go back

Liked least: Like I said next visit will be more than 7 days
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Dec 5, 2016
Thanks so much for bringing your family to stay at the villa for your trip and for taking the time to do such a great review. It was wonderful to have you and we look forward to seeing you next year !!
Nand D
Dallas, Texas
“Return Trip. Fantastic Vacation”
Reviewed November 21, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

I spent a week in 2015 at the villa with some friends. We all had an amazing vacation and were very impressed and happy with what the villa offered. Everything met or exceeded our expectations. We all talked about returning with our families.

I returned early November with my wife and we spent a week at the villa. It was fantastic, and even better with the pool now fitted with solar heat. The water averaged 85 degrees, and we were able to enjoy it during the day as well as at night.

Facilities and services were excellent, the everything was spotless as we expected it to be, and the owner Oma, was as usual, always attentive, in touch and ensuring that we were comfortable and enjoying our stay.

My wife loved it and we plan to be back next year, and take a few other friends in out circle with us.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Nov 22, 2016
Great to have you back with your wife, and very happy that you enjoyed the week, the warm pool and everything else. Looking forward to seeing you with your friends next year!!!
presi123
New York
“ONE OF MY BETTER VACATIONS WHAT A TREAT”
Reviewed November 6, 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

A setting to die for Just memorable

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I arrived from New York not knowing what to expect. I am no stranger to the carribean having visited Trinidad and Tobago St Maarten and Aruba but St Lucia was stunningly simplistic
The icing on the cake was the Villa where we stayed. It is a location that I would say was the best on the island
The view was stunning Each morning I would wake up to the sunrise and gaze at the ocean.
The weather the warmth etc. The Villa is a story by itself with an uninterrupted view , all units self contained and air-conditioned that I did not need since I slept with my windows open, Can't remember when last I did that.The swimming pool was just outside from my room about 6 to 8 ft away.. What a place, what a blissful retreat that I did not expect to find in anywhere in the carribean even in the so-called vacation retreats. I will go there again in a heartbeat.. Looking forward to doing this again with my spouse.
This trip was with my siblings.. great moments great vacation.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The serenity the ambience the uninterrupted view the location to the airport
Liked least: My stay was too short
Traveling group: Other
Your age range 65+
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Nov 6, 2015
Very happy that you enjoyed your stay and thanks for taking the time to do a great review. Looking forward to welcoming you back with your family.
Nand D
Dallas, Texas
“Best place for a relaxing vacation.”
Reviewed November 3, 2015 for a stay in October 2015

Had the most relaxing 7 days vacation. House is well designed, provides privacy for each guest while accommodating all in the common areas. The pool was right outside for a quick cool off and swim. View of the ocean from every room was breathtaking.

Nov 4, 2015
It was great to have you stay Nand, and we are happy that you had a good break. Looking forward to your return with your family.
Lia B
South Orange, New Jersey
“A true Castle in Paradise”
Reviewed September 12, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

We had an amazing stay in the Villa. Oma was a gracious host. He was quick to respond and very attentive to our needs from start to check-out. He also provided a list of local fare and personal favorites on the island that were very helpful. The Villa looks exactly like the photo, but the view is beyond amazing. The Villa suited my family perfectly (almost too much space). My children especially loved the pool, ensuite bedrooms, and the gorgeous mahogany beds. The hammocks on the balcony overlooking the ocean view was my husband’s favorite spot to enjoy the breeze. It’s less than 10 minutes from the Airport on the North side of the island. A nice beach on the Atlantic side is about a 5 minute drive away that has a nice sandy floor –great for young children (7, 11). My favorite part of the stay was the chef who made delicious local dishes every evening. Upon our arrival, lunch and an assortment of local fruits and homemade vanilla cake made our 4AM departure all worth it. I highly recommend the Villa. We already have plans to come back and stay for a family reunion. It is a true castle in paradise.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Pre-arranged pick-up from the airport and open floor plan.
Liked least: The 20-40 minute drive distance to tourist attractions.
Traveling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Nov 4, 2015
Thanks for your great review and for taking the time. We look forward to hosting your family reunion next year !
Joan A
“Amazing”
Reviewed September 10, 2015 for a stay in September 2015

7 siblings rented this accommodation and we all needed our space. The apartment was a great size. Nice to have your own pool. All the staff were fantastic and efficient. We are a family of cooks and bakers so food is quite a big issue. The Chef was out of this world. She mixed local dishes with different flavours and styles. We were hoping to lose a few pounds in the heat but I think we gained a kilos instead. We all want to return with our own families in the future next year. The owner Oma held true to his promise and provided everything we needed. Although we came for a funeral, the whole package gave us a much needed break we will never forget.

Liked best: Good space
Liked least: Need a TV upstairs.
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
Nov 4, 2015
We are very happy that you were able to get some time out and enjoy your visit even under difficult personal circumstances. Looking forward to hosting you with your families year. Thanks for a great review.
Choosytri...
Toronto
“Great Relaxation Getaway”
Reviewed September 8, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

This villa is truly a home away from home suitable for a family getaway. The facilities are excellent with ensuite bath for each spacious bedroom. Furnishings are clean and comfortable. Highly recommended for both short and long term visits.
Refrigerators and and cooking facilities in two kitchens provides options for home cooking and the cook arranged for us created amazing dishes for us during our stay.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Nov 4, 2015
Many thanks for taking the time and for your great review. Very happy you enjoyed your stay, and we look forward to having you again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing