It really depends on what you expect from your St Lucia vacations but if you inexpensively want to explore the island this might be your perfect place to stay. Nice villa with pleasant staff always willing to call a taxi for you. Rooms are very pleasant with balconies. Room service upon request rather than routine. Seems very clean and nicely appointed. Bring your own toiletries, only a small soap is provided. Minuses - no easy beach access, no restaurant on premises. Pluses : clean, nice and CHEAP, bus stop nearby. It is not for luxury craving honeymooners but a nice place to stay if you on a budget and want to explore the island of St Lucia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cedar Palm Villa houses nine rooms that are superbly designed and fully equipped to provide guests a relaxing, spacious and ultra-comfortable experience. There are three floors offering three levels of accommodations. The ground floor features three (3) Standard Deluxe rooms with mini refrigerator and tea kettles , the second floor accommodates three condominium-style one bedroom fully operational apartments and the third floor offers three exclusively luxurious suites tastefully furbished and very spacious. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Cedar Palm Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Palm Villa Hotel Vieux Fort
- Cedar Palm Villa St. Lucia/Vieux Fort