Aupic Paradise(Vieux Fort)(Great Value!)
$60
$72
Orbitz.com
Pomme Gardens(Vieux Fort)
$68
Tet Rouge Resort(La Pointe)
$209
Fond Doux Plantation & Resort(Soufriere)(Great Value!)
$152
$138
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

Boucan by Hotel Chocolat(Soufriere)(Great Value!)
$315
$234
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $267/night.

Ladera Resort(Soufriere)
Priceline
Leisure Inn(Soufriere)(Great Value!)
$85
6,580 results
All reviewslazy riverwater slideskids clubswim up barcoconut baythe grillst luciaatlantic sideadult poolbuffet restauranta la carte restaurantssomething for everyonesea grassgift shopbar stafffrench toastcaribbean night
Reviewed February 2, 2016

Honeymoon Trip. Food was good, wish it had been available a little bit longer throughout the day, service was over and above, so many options for excursions, the room was great and view amazing. The beach was lacking though, the seaweed was everywhere along the shore making it impossible to even get in. When they bulldozed it away it helped and made for a beautiful walk but the beach itself was short.

Room Tip: Couples definitely want the adult only side of the resort with a 3rd floor room.
  • Stayed: August 2015, traveled as a couple
Karl-Oskar H, General Manager at Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2016

Jordan W, Thank you for the positive review. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were able to experience so much. Regarding the beach the team is working diligently each day to make is as perfect as possible. Thanks again and we can't wait to see you again soon. Cheers and safe travels, Karl.

Reviewed February 2, 2016

My husband and I decided to return to C-Bay for a relaxing 10 day vacation. We came here 2 years ago with our three kids (19, 17 & 14) and had such a great time. First of all it is a hop, skip and a jump from the airport, which they provide shuttle service from & when you arrive, they greet you with a rum punch and hot towel. We opted to stay on the Splash side even though we were "childless". I knew that if we wanted quiet we could go to the Harmony side when needed but I like the hustle and bustle of the sound of children laughing! Well, the Harmony side is VERY quiet and relaxing, the beach-front lounge chairs, hammocks and silence are wonderful! The grounds are kept very clean at all times, if seaweed washed up they were quick to clear it but it is the ocean and that is expected, it was never an issue on either trip. The Splash side is buzzing with family fun and activities throughout the day. One can participate or not, there is never any pressure to join in. Sometimes it's just fun to sit back with a cocktail and watch. The lazy river is not just for kids as my husband and I would float for hours (with drink in hand) and take in the beautiful surroundings. Hummingbirds are everywhere and are absolutely mesmerizing to watch as well. The staff at C-bay is absolutely the best! The bartenders always treated us like royalty especially Big Ted & Sherma as did Zee who was part of the entertainment staff. . We were welcomed back with open arms (some staff even remembered us from our last trip). The food is delicious from the buffet to Calabash. The grill near the swim up bar is TERRIFIC & you dont have to walk far to get a bite anywhere. Our room was immaculate and the housekeeping staff is on point! We love Coconut Bay so much we are planning to return with the kids again now 21, 20 & 17 at the end of this year. Oh, I visited the spa again this year and it is also well worth the $$. Very relaxing and many options to choose from. You can not beat C-bay for it's food, activities, staff and cleanliness. My tip is bring an insulated adult sippy cup from home and the bartenders are more than happy to make you a double so you can relax longer, LOL! Also, get a room on floors #3 & 4 they are stocked with beer, champagne, soda and water. The 1st floor only provides water & the 2nd floor gives you champagne & water, if this matters to you. Coconut Bay is well worth the money! You will not be disappointed!!

5  Thank Neicy3
Karl-Oskar H, General Manager at Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2016

Neicy3, Thank you for your review. It is always great to hear from our returning guests who had the opportunity to enjoy another fantastic vacation experience with us here at Coconut Bay Beach Resort and Spa. As you now are part of the family we are already looking forward to your return. Cheers and safe travels, Karl.

Reviewed February 1, 2016

Great wedding, great looking hotel, amazing staff (Jay J in particular, she looked after everyone, was very friendly and fun, got everyone involved and always had a lovely smile on her face!)
Great food, amazing location and rooms very clean, spacious and exactly as advertised!

3  Thank Jan D

Jan D, Thank you for the fantastic review. We are all most pleased you had a wonderful stay and experienced so many of our activities, events and restaurants. We are all looking forward to your next visit and we will pass this great information Jay J. Cheers and safe travels, Karl.

Reviewed February 1, 2016

We only had a day pass to visit this hotel so I cannot comment on the rooms. What I did see of this resort was amazing. From the entrance it was just breathtaking. A vast area comprising of the Reception, a huge lounge area with comfy sofas where you could relax with a fresh cup of tea or coffee. Or if you wanted stronger then the bar was a few steps away serving top range alcohol. Head outside and take your pick of the many pools, some family orientated or for couples wanting a bit of peace there is a lovely area to relax with a pool and spa. Very friendly staff come round to see if you need refreshments. Inside again there was a market selling local products, from jewellery to clothing and souvenirs. For lunch we chose to eat at the buffet. Such a choice of food, we had salad to start, followed by the freshly cooked stir fry which was delicious. After a little rest we decided to sample the desserts, fresh cakes, fruit and ice cream. Very sad to leave this resort without seeing the accommodation, but overall impression very good.

• Stayed: January 2016, traveled as a couple

sandra m, Thank you for the very nice posting. It is great to know that you had an amazing day with us and we truly hope that next time you will stay with us for a longer period to enjoy all our services, offerings and more of our amazing team members. We can't wait to see you again soon. Cheers and safe travels, Karl.

Reviewed February 1, 2016 via mobile

I'm so late sending this, I tried sending it another way and it didn't work then had to take the time to rewrite all of this because I have so much to say, but it was all worth it BUT MANNNN I gotta tell ya I had the greatest time of my life not only because how beautiful it was, but this is where I married the " Ladyyy of Love " in my life also spent my honeymoon here, and that was the GREATEST DAY and THE BEST DAY EVER ....had such a BLAST but also the STAFF members. Every last person there were AWESOME!!!! I felt as if I've known them for years. I had soooo much fun in which I took part in an event where I sang they had me singing. Lol!!!! From the regional managers all the way to the housekeepers....they were all friendly and warm.... I'm gonna try to name everyone as much as I can, so please forgive me if Ive forgetten some peeps because it was soooo many people who were kind and warm to all of my friends, family, my wife and myself....

I would kindly and humbly like to thank, Ms. Barbara, the wedding coordinator, she was awesome and sweet and made sure we got everything we needed and wanted, the awesome photography Kendall and his team....staff Managers, Mr. Karl , Mr. Gilroy Wilson, Mia, Chris, Asia, Sydney my boy Neil, Bartenders My homies Kerdy, Sherma, Natasha, Big Ted, Vic, Stephanie, Sonn, Kinion AKA JOKER thank u for being a cool guy and constantly making my wife and I and my guests laughing, Sam, Renesa, Vernon, Jay Jay, Jamara, Ivan, Kirby, Vicky, Neville, Vince, Eldon, Aaron, Q, Arshan Front Desk peeps Kimberly , Rocxan, Vernita, J.K, Emerly, Nerissa, and the restaurant hosts , Clare, Yuni, Tasha, all of you guys were AMAZING!!!! Once again if I've forgotten anyone, please forgive me because there were soooo much LOVE EVERYWHERE!!!! Thanks so much, I recommend ANYONE TO TAKE THE TRIP, ITS FUN RELAXING and always something to do every single day, filled with great entertainment , and great music!!!! And awesome parties, WE WILL BE COMING BACK!!!! VERY SOON!!!! Much Luv and respect!!!!

Stayed: January 2016, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Jay N

Jay N, Congratulations and thank you for an amazing review. The entire team is delighted you chose Coconut Bay for your celebration. Our wedding team is second to none and they are absolutely elated by your kind words and high praise. It was a true please getting to know you and your wife personally and we cannot wait to welcome you back again to our hotel for your first anniversary. Cheers and safe travels, Karl.