Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa
Tet Rouge Resort(La Pointe)
$319
Fond Doux Plantation & Resort(Soufriere)(Great Value!)
$215
Boucan by Hotel Chocolat(Soufriere)(Great Value!)
$511
Hotels.com
$680
Travelocity
$565
Stonefield Villa Resort(Soufriere)(Great Value!)
$428
$415
Travelocity
Villa des Pitons(Soufriere)(Great Value!)
Serenity at Coconut Bay(Vieux Fort)
No availability for your dates from our partners
6,378 results
All reviewslazy riverwater slideskids clubswim up barcoconut baythe grillst luciaadult poolatlantic sidebuffet restauranta la carte restaurantssomething for everyonesea grassmud bathgift shopcaribbean nightentertainment staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 23, 2014

My husband and I just returned from a week's vacation at Coconut Bay with two friends of ours. We totally enjoyed our vacation there with only good things to say. The resort is beautiful, the food is excellent with a large variety to choose from. The entertainment planned was a lot of fun. But what really makes this resort so special was the staff. They all went out of their way to help us out and keep us happy.A big shout out to Denny who was our waiter on a few occasions. He was very caring and hospitable. He made sure we always had what he needed. When seeing us at the resort when he was off duty, he would sometimes come to talk to us about the resort and also the island of Saint Lucia. When we were leaving at the end of our vacation, he came to our shuttle to say goodbye. In all of our vacations, my husband and I will always remember Denny's hospitality--he made us feel very special!

Room Tip: As all rooms face the ocean, I think the higher up you are, you will see the property and ocean better. We stayed on the harmony side, floor 3 and have no complaints.
1  Thank Vicki T
Reviewed April 22, 2014

We decided to get married at Coconut Bay with our 4 children aged 4 months-10 years. Although the ceremony itself was lovely - beautiful outlook, lovely minister, gorgeous weather and surrounded by our children - the wedding coordinator spent most of the ceremony texting on her phone. When we arrived at the hotel they failed to tell us we had a meeting with the wedding coordinator to finalise arrangements, so we missed it. We were curious to find out the details of our wedding and when we finally caught up with the weddings department they simply informed us that 'we'd missed our appointment'.

They gave me the option of getting ready at the Beauty Salon, away from the children and my husband, in the 2 hours I was there, I wasn't offered a drink.

We were told we could have a plate of cheese delivered to our room as part of the wedding package - it never arrived. They did send us a bowl of fruit which was full of kiwi fruit - our son is severely allergic to kiwi fruit and we had told them this at the wedding meeting.

On the final day they decided to give us our passports back by knocking on the door at 6.30am, waking us all up.

Bearing in mind we'd got married there and had 4 children, one of whom was 4 months old, they denied us a late checkout. We duly packed up and phoned for the porters to collect our suitcases. The porters didn't collect our suitcases. When we realised they weren't in reception just before our departure, we went up to our room to find them still there. We brought them down ourselves and when we returned to the UK found they had not given us our deposit back due to late checkout. When we emailed to ask what time they think we checked out, it was 1 hour after our pick up time from the hotel to the airport. The whole experience tarnished our holiday and wedding.
I've complained to the hotel and Virgin and neither have come back with satisfactory responses and we still haven't received our money back.
It is a year since we returned and I've remembered it is finally time to post on Trip Advisor as we've just celebrated our first wedding anniversary. Oh.....and if you want your marriage certificate, that will take endless emails and calls too.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
12  Thank drumblonde
Mark H, General Manager at Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Dear Drumblonde ...this is the part where I normally say thanks for your review :)
However responding to a review a year after the stay is challenging at best, but I will give it a go.... You mentioned the ceremony was beautiful and went well...I read that there were a few hiccups with the planning and for this I sincerely apologize...I have a question though - if there was no consultation or meeting prior to the wedding as you indicate how then did you tell the wedding co ordinators your son was allergic to Kiwi "at the wedding meeting"?...
I don't wish to minimize your frustrations, however I am not sure if you attempted to address these issues at the time of your wedding a year ago- but there is nothing on file that I could find...we continually go above and beyond for all of our guests especially our brides and there is no way we would have let you leave unhappy... On behalf of the entire team here at Coconut Bay I sincerely apologize that you were not happy with some aspects of your wedding and clearly still angry enough to write a review - a year later. I have just looked up and by the end of this week we have hosted 203 weddings since yours and I am very happy and proud to say that the team has an almost perfect score 98.92 out of a hundred on bridal feedback from those 203 weddings. In closing I will once again apologize but also emphasize the Coconut Bay is most definitely a wonderful place to get married!

Cheers and KCCO
Mark

Reviewed April 22, 2014

From the time we arrived at the resort Eric and Mervyn at the front entrance welcomed us with punch and a cold beer. Being here was like being a part of the resort family. The food in all the restaurants was excellent we had Denny for a waiter funny guy he was excellent . The resorts is a great place to be very scenic and clean. The rooms were very clean thanks to Pearl. Also all the staff are super friendly always there to help, a few to mention J.C., Kendra, Chris,there were so many great people at the resort.I would go back again.

1  Thank sandals690
Reviewed April 22, 2014

We have just returned from Coconut Bay Resort and we all had such a relaxed holiday in such an amazing place, beautiful scenery great food and drink. We holidayed with our best friends and were very impressed. We would not hesitate to return to such a lovely place.
We would like to name a few members of staff who certainly made this holiday so special, they are Mitch and Nax from the adult pool, Princess and Donna in the bar upstairs, Ketra, Marlin and Angelina from housekeeping and Daniel who was so much fun. All the staff were excellent, always cheerful and helpful. We will definitely come back to this resort. A brilliant place to totally chill.

Room Tip: We had a garden view room and it was lovely to open the door each day to such lovely gardens
1  Thank kthatcher
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Cant say enough about this place. How lucky we were to find such a gem. What a wonderful vacation we had. There was 20 of us & we were all soooooo sad to leave. Im still having Coconut Bay withdrawal!! Staff was friendly, helpful & really go out out of their way to service you. Traveling with 10 adults & 10 kids can be a bit much but everyone we encountered went above & beyond. Huge shout out to Chris who arranged dinner for our huge group. Chris that last night of dinner was perfection and I will cherish it forever. My girls Kisha & Merlesa in the Gift shop were AWESOME, I felt like a Movie star every time I stepped foot in that store, the service was exceptional. What lovely ladies. I have a few more "shout outs" Kara & Mitchi at group Tours, Photographers Kendall & Eliza were amazing, Bartenders DaJoker, Morgan, Corey, Yolo, TC,Skeete, Jade are so much fun to be around & service was top notch. Titi & Smiley were wonderful. Mervin who welcomes new guests is awesome too. Everyone we encountered was great. What a safe, friendly, fun, well fed, clean, beautiful vacation we had. Thank you so much Coconut Bay. Jen from New York :)

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family