Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa
Tet Rouge Resort(La Pointe)
$249
Agoda.com
Fond Doux Plantation & Resort(Soufriere)(Great Value!)
$275
Boucan by Hotel Chocolat(Soufriere)(Great Value!)
$521
$274
Hotels.com
$400
$548
Leisure Inn(Soufriere)(Great Value!)
$85
Stonefield Villa Resort(Soufriere)(Great Value!)
$312
$303
Serenity at Coconut Bay(Vieux Fort)
No availability for your dates from our partners
6,441 results
All reviewslazy riverwater slideskids clubswim up barcoconut baythe grillst luciaadult poolatlantic sidebuffet restauranta la carte restaurantssomething for everyonesea grassmud bathgift shopcaribbean nightentertainment staff
Reviewed February 20, 2014

So much to write about coconut bay.

The staff.
All members of staff and I mean all staff are friendly and courteous..our maid Virginia was very friendly and always left our rooms clean and tidy with towel arrangements with flowers and a little note wishing us a great time.

The bar staff.
The bar staff are awesome always happy, singing and dancing to cheer all holiday makers up..I wish I could name them all as their all fab, Da joker, Jimmy, Mitch, TC, corry, wade, dillan, dwane..p's da joker ya man Evan is missing you already..lol.

KIDZ club.
a massive thumbs up from us, they go that extra mile to make it even more special for the kids.
My daughter and my son had birthdays whilst were we away, Sarah pushed the boat out so my kids had double birthday bash in the club, Mia and the gang always make sure the kids are laughing and enjoying it..and they do it every day and they give the parents a few hours to enjoy themselves too.. Keep it up girls.

The food.
We where very happy with the food, all sorts to eat. The buffet area offers a varied choice of food from stir fry, pasta, fajitas, beef dinners and even more and with 3 themed restaurants to choose from you'll always be spoilt for choice..cabalash was our favourite.

The resort.
With a adult and family side you will get what type of holiday you want! The whole complex is very well kept by the gardeners and the pool attendants..we mainly stayed in the splash as we loved the water slides and the lazy river.

The entertainment.
They do a few themed nights which take place outside only once in 2 weeks did the rain tried to spoil it but even then ritney and the gang just carried and got everyone to get involved so it didn't dampen the evening. With daily activities like beach volleyball, pool volleyball, cricket and football. The entertainment staff are always aiming to make you have some fun during the day.

Roll on 2014..

Room Tip: Closest to the main building
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
4  Thank mrwilson74
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Stayed here in Nov 2012 with a lady friend.
the hotel staff was awesome and the food was great.
the rum drinks, what can i Say...?? new one everynight.
tasty.

St Lucia's is a lovers paradise and theres lots to do on the island,
we went mtn biking, ands cuba and i kitesurfed from the hotel.
Coconut Bay is the right place to stay if you want
wind related water activities like kitesurfing and windsurfing.

Bruno, Luis, Pedro & Marcos, the water crew there were very helpful and generous with their time.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank coastalsoul
Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

Just returned today from this gem of a place. This place should have a six star rating for the food ,service and falcilities it provides.
Yes the sea is a little rough and lots of sea grass but makes it more fun and if you like me read the reviews on here about the sea you would know about this before you book it ( so please people stop moaning about it !) my wife and I have travelled all over the world and I truly believe that that choice and flavours of the food are the best we have had the pleasure of experiencing.we stayed in the harmony side as we left our kids at home! But spent most days over on the splash side as it is much more lively and we met some lovely people and their children and for us this makes a holiday even better. Beach vendors are no hassle what so ever and really are nice guys. The only reason we booked trips via our rep was that we wanted catermeran trips and they could not provide this, but if this is not an issue for you do use them as they are so much cheaper and backed by the government.your rep will tell you that they are not insured but if you take out basic travel insurance you will be more than covered.
We met some awsome people both staff and guests and would go back tommorow if we could !!! The earthquake experience on Monday morning was a little scary but there was no damage so don't be put off going to this amazing island as they only happen every 2-3years and it was quite fun! Only lasted about 30seconds. I only had one issue and this was on our check out we asked to pay to keep our room on untill our evening departure but this was not avalible as they were so busy.we understood this and we didn't find it a problem untill we were told that the only place to shower is in the public toilets in the lobby this still did not bother us untill we went there. The water is cold both female and males toilets and very public!!! And this area is also the most run down part of the hotel we saw !! It truly is a massive shame that the management seem to think this is acceptable and to us ruined the end of a perfect holiday. You guys work so hard there to make the place so amazing so please find some time to address this problem as it's the only problem we found and trust me we were not looking for problems.but I always leave an honest review, so sort the showers please and we will return 100%

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Daveroof
Reviewed February 18, 2014

A hidden gem this resort is! We are here, as I type, at Coconut Bay Resort and Spa and I actually have nothing but great things to report. First check in was swift and easy, drive from the Airport is 5 minutes (which is great when you have children). The rooms very clean and kept that way during our whole stay, thank you cleaning staff for all your hard work and attention to detail.
Next comes the amazing great food that Chef P and his amazing staff prepare everyday! OMG the food....I have no words to describe the flavours, blends and just all around amazing dishes that were prepared for us, everyday something different for adults and kids alike. Congrats Chef P! I have officially gained 10 pounds on this trip!
Then comes the management, amazing and quick! They really care and want to hear your thoughts....Thank you Paul for everything you have done for us making our stay wonderful and making us feel like we are home!
Last but not least, the entertainment is great! Every night is something new and they have all their guests up and dancing or sitting and clapping even through a bout of rain no one left! That speaks volumes to the entertain staff!
Thank you Coconut Bay for taking great care of us! This is our third time and I know we will be back! Thank you everyone, we are going to miss you when we go home!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
7  Thank DeniseTraveler9
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I've jst returned from a week at the Coconut Bay hotel, St Lucia and the most outstanding feature for me was the friendliness and smiles of all the staff- Dona D, Wade, Princess and Etto in particular. The service was brilliant, the food excellent and the facilities and entertainment were very good. The only down side for me was out of the hands of hotel management and that was the wind- perhaps the blinds could have been lowered in the lobby bar area at night to relieve the huge wafts of air which kept blowing around. All in all I have had a fab holiday, thanks Coconut Bay....

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple