Just catching up on our reviews, it's been a busy year. When talking to our kids ages 11 and 13 who have travelled to several places with us they say this is their favourite! What a great resort! We visited last January with a large group for our wedding. We had ages 6 to 69 with us and everyone had a great time and they are still talking about it!
Service is outstanding! The staff are friendly, courteous and extremely helpful! The drivers that the resort hire are amazing (especially our good friend Al from Nerv's).
Food - Buffets and A la Carte's had lots of variety and it was very tasty! We are still talking about the pizza at the snack bar (sooo good)! The beer and pop are readily available and easy to access.
Bars- Huge variety, amazing bartenders, lots of fun kids drinks (fav part is a posted menu for both alcohol and non-alcohol drinks so that you always know what you're getting...Mmmmm dirty banana's).
Rooms - Comfortable, clean, quiet at night
Entertainment - Every night at a reasonable time so kids can enjoy it as well. Suitable for all ages! Always a good show with lots of audience participation.
Pools/Beach/Etc. - Amazing! Lazy river, waterslide and several pools. Great beach, lots of space and numerous lawn chairs and umbrella's. Tennis, donkeys, horse back riding, and kite surfing are a few of the things people in our group did.
Excursions - Plentiful and fun. We did whale watching, Fishing, Volcano tours, and snorkeling at North end of the island.
Location - Near the airport, but there isn't any disruption from this at all!
Overall one of the best resorts we've been to and we would highly recommend going here if you're looking for an amazing family vacation place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on 85 acres, Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa offers two worlds in one prominent oceanfront setting along St. Lucia's exotic south coast. Located closest to the international airport and the island's most exciting attractions, this all-inclusive resort features: 250 air-conditioned rooms, complimentary WIFI, 4 restaurants plus beach grill, 7 bars including swim-up pool bar, 5 pools (including 2 adults only), 1 mile of beach, complete fitness centre, oceanfront spa, the island's largest waterpark, supervised Kidz Klub, paintball, kitesurfing, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, daily activities, nightly entertainment and much more! Designed to please all ages, this casually Caribbean, incredibly all-inclusive retreat is perfect for singles, families, couples, weddings or honeymoons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelsClick so you can book your Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Bay Resort St Lucia
- Coconut St Lucia
- St Lucia Coconut Bay Resort
- Coconut Bay Resort All Inclusive
- Spa Coconut Bay
- Resort Coconut Bay
- Coconut Bay Beach Resort St Lucia
- Coconut Bay Resort Spa St Lucia
- Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa St. Lucia/Vieux Fort