We have just returned from the most lovely holiday at Coconut Bay, we had a fantastic time.
This was our first Carribean holiday and we were slightly unsure what to expect, also going on our first major holiday with our 15 month old baby was also slightly daunting but I can safely say that the AMAZING staff at Coconut bay made this holiday truly unforgettable. From the moment we arrived we were made to feel welcome, drinks on check in (plus endless measures during our stay), notes in our room and a cheery 'Hello' from everyone you meet makes this hotel so special. The warmth rubs off onto the guests and you spend your time chatting to people around the pool like you've known them for years (the rum could also aid that?!).
Our room was one of the newer refurbished rooms and it was totally acceptable for our family, our baby struggled a bit with sleep, for whatever reason but I think this was mainly because she was in the same room as us and she wasn't used to it. After a few days we were truly exhausted and we decided to introduce her to the kids club! WOW!!! That is all I can say, our little girl is very sociable and although apprehensive every morning when we dropped her off she totally LOVED it (and so did we) the staff all deserve a special mention, Sarah, Ania, Eulia, Mia, Nasha and Zina. Towards the end of our stay we were totally taking advantage and leaving our little girl for the whole day where she would go for lunch and eat more than she ever ate when we went with her!! This literally made our holiday as it really helped by husband and I to relax on our last few days.
The resort is fantastic, the endless food is amazing and my waistline has significantly expanded in 12 days. We dined in all the restaurants and need to mention the delicious steak in Calabash, truly the most amazing steak I have ever eaten and served by Yolo was a treat!!
All the food was great, certainly american styled but I would say there would be something for everyone here. The bar staff are something else and we loved spending our time by the swim up bar where we met Kerdy who became a special lady to us on the stay! She really looked after us and along with the other pool bar staff Kay, Dhalia and Skeete served us drinks all day!!
We went out for a day on a private full Island excursion which I would definitely recommend and we also tried to involve ourselves in the daily activities. A walk up the local quarry hill is a must, and we walked up with our little girl on our backs on the last night for a sunset photo!! Beautiful view! I could waffle on for hours about what a lovely stay we had but this resort is somewhere we have said we could consider coming back to and generally we would never go somewhere twice. I hope that when we have more children we can bring them all to Coconut bay in the future! Book it and don't doubt it!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on 85 acres, Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa offers two worlds in one prominent oceanfront setting along St. Lucia's exotic south coast. Located closest to the international airport and the island's most exciting attractions, this all-inclusive resort features: 250 air-conditioned rooms, complimentary WIFI, 4 restaurants plus beach grill, 7 bars including swim-up pool bar, 5 pools (including 2 adults only), 1 mile of beach, complete fitness centre, oceanfront spa, the island's largest waterpark, supervised Kidz Klub, paintball, kitesurfing, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, daily activities, nightly entertainment and much more! Designed to please all ages, this casually Caribbean, incredibly all-inclusive retreat is perfect for singles, families, couples, weddings or honeymoons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com and Cancelon so you can book your Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Bay Resort St Lucia
- Coconut St Lucia
- St Lucia Coconut Bay Resort
- Coconut Bay Resort All Inclusive
- Spa Coconut Bay
- Resort Coconut Bay
- Coconut Bay Beach Resort St Lucia
- Coconut Bay Resort Spa St Lucia
- Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa St. Lucia/Vieux Fort