Just returned from Coconut Bay after a holiday with a girlfriend. This hotel is great for all, families, friends, couples, singles. We arrived a day early and the hotel easily accommodated us.
The hotel has refurbished some rooms but not all. We were in a non refurbished room and it was still decent. The bathroom was the most dated part. The refurbished rooms look amazing though so pay the extra to stay in a Junior Suite or Premium Suite on the Harmony Adults only side. We didn't see any children on the Adults side at anytime.
Food was great in all of the al la carte restaurants and the buffet was pretty good too. Be sure to choose the Peanut Butter Cheesecake option for dessert when you dine at Silk.
Although we didn't participate in any of the organized activities, there was always something going on. We did however take in the snorkelling and paddle boarding on a couple of calm days. This is offered through the kite surfing team when they're not kitesurfing which is also offered right at the hotel. Be sure to go say hello to Pedro and Luis at the watersports shack. Thanks for the experience guys!
Although this resort is on the Atlantic side, the water was more than calm enough to swim in and unbelievably warm.
Overall, all staff at Coconut Bay were fantastic. Some others to look out for are Evan the DJ and Ritney. Thanks for shaking up the dancefloor with us, we had a blast!
Will recommend and return to this resort :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on 85 acres, Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa offers two worlds in one prominent oceanfront setting along St. Lucia's exotic south coast. Located closest to the international airport and the island's most exciting attractions, this all-inclusive resort features: 250 air-conditioned rooms, complimentary WIFI, 8 restaurants plus beach grill, 7 bars including swim-up pool bar, 5 pools (including 2 adults only), 1 mile of beach, complete fitness centre, oceanfront spa, the island's largest waterpark, supervised Kidz Klub, paintball, kitesurfing, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, daily activities, nightly entertainment and much more! Designed to please all ages, this casually Caribbean, incredibly all-inclusive retreat is perfect for singles, families, couples, weddings or honeymoons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, West Indies, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Bay Resort St Lucia
- Coconut St Lucia
- St Lucia Coconut Bay Resort
- Coconut Bay Resort All Inclusive
- Spa Coconut Bay
- Resort Coconut Bay
- Coconut Bay Beach Resort St Lucia
- Coconut Bay Resort Spa St Lucia
- Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa St. Lucia/Vieux Fort