We travelled to St Lucia in January with out two children (6 and 1) 2 sets a parents and 2 sisters and got married there...the whole experience was perfect and wish we could go back tomorrow!!
Transfer is only 2 mins from the airport which is fab after a long flight!
We all stayed in the splash side - the rooms are a little dated but are clean with comfy beds and we hardly spent any time in it anyway!
Food was brilliant - the best all inclusive food i've ever had. The food was very varied and yummy!! The restaturants were also very good and the food and service in them was excellent. We had most our lunches in the pool bar who would make anything you wanted! We enjoyed every meal. The all inclusive drinks were also brilliant.
My little boy James went to Kids club nearly everyday. He had a brilliant time and the activites were very good and varied. Big thank you to Auntie and all the staff who do a brilliant job. Auntie even sat and threaded all the beads back on his necklace when he broke it!
There were a few comments on here about the beach but i thought the beach was lovely - we went swimming in the sea, walked along it everyday and the children had a fab time there building sandcastles etc - there is some seaweed on it but nothing that spoils it.
We got married there and the staff did everything to make sure we had an amazing day!! Everything about the day was perfect.
I would definatley recommend Coconut Bay for weddings and for familys - i would say it is more of a family holiday and if me and my husband were looking for a romantic / luxurious hotel we would probably stay somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on 85 acres, Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa offers two worlds in one prominent oceanfront setting along St. Lucia's exotic south coast. Located closest to the international airport and the island's most exciting attractions, this all-inclusive resort features: 250 air-conditioned rooms, complimentary WIFI, 4 restaurants plus beach grill, 7 bars including swim-up pool bar, 5 pools (including 2 adults only), 1 mile of beach, complete fitness centre, oceanfront spa, the island's largest waterpark, supervised Kidz Klub, paintball, kitesurfing, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, daily activities, nightly entertainment and much more! Designed to please all ages, this casually Caribbean, incredibly all-inclusive retreat is perfect for singles, families, couples, weddings or honeymoons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Bay Resort St Lucia
- Coconut St Lucia
- St Lucia Coconut Bay Resort
- Coconut Bay Resort All Inclusive
- Spa Coconut Bay
- Resort Coconut Bay
- Coconut Bay Beach Resort St Lucia
- Coconut Bay Resort Spa St Lucia
- Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa St. Lucia/Vieux Fort