We went to his resort as a group of 4 girls. Although it is more of a family/ couple resort, we had the time of our lives.
The resort is located on the Atlantic side so it was a bit windy, but for us, it was perfect. Beach was quiet and amazing and everyday at 3 they had a volly ball game. There is an adult side and a kid side and we took advantage of both. Adult side was quiet while the other had music, aerobics, water slides, and a lazy river ( lazy river is a must so much fun)
It's about 5 mins away from the air port which is a bonus.
The resturants were great, I really enjoyed the beach grill and the bbq that they had outside around the pool in the evening.
For excursions, we heard a lot of great things about zip lining and visiting the Pitons. We we lucky enough to have known a couple of locals before going there and they had taken us to the Fish Fry which takes place every weekend. We never felt unsafe on or off the resort grounds. Everyone was well taken care of as security was roaming the grouds at all hours.
The entertainment was a lot of fun, with a western theme night, karaoke another night, and an adult pool party. But it was the staff that interacted with us that made our time that much better.
We have to point out who made our trip as amazing as it was. Ritney, Marcellus , Donna D, Sherma , Mitch , Joker, Mac, Fatta. Without these people, our time there would not have been the same. They enjoyed their job and joined us in on their fun.
I've been to a few places down south, and this place topped it all. I can't wait to go back- Hopefully it'll be sooner than later :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on 85 acres, Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa offers two worlds in one prominent oceanfront setting along St. Lucia's exotic south coast. Located closest to the international airport and the island's most exciting attractions, this all-inclusive resort features: 250 air-conditioned rooms, complimentary WIFI, 8 restaurants plus beach grill, 7 bars including swim-up pool bar, 5 pools (including 2 adults only), 1 mile of beach, complete fitness centre, oceanfront spa, the island's largest waterpark, supervised Kidz Klub, paintball, kitesurfing, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, daily activities, nightly entertainment and much more! Designed to please all ages, this casually Caribbean, incredibly all-inclusive retreat is perfect for singles, families, couples, weddings or honeymoons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, West Indies, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Bay Resort St Lucia
- Coconut St Lucia
- St Lucia Coconut Bay Resort
- Coconut Bay Resort All Inclusive
- Spa Coconut Bay
- Resort Coconut Bay
- Coconut Bay Beach Resort St Lucia
- Coconut Bay Resort Spa St Lucia
- Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa St. Lucia/Vieux Fort