Our family vacation to Coconut Bay Resort was AMAZING! My entire trip was awesome because of the amazing FLOOR staff. The front desk, food servers, bartenders, and MOST IMPORTANTLY the entertainment team who consisted of:
Carlyle - We met you on our first activity (Yoga). From that point on you did whatever you had to do to make sure myself and my girls were always smiling and having fun. You deserve a HIGH FIVE for how you interacted with all guest at the resort. Thank you for making my vacation so worthwhile. I look forward to seeing where your career heads. YOU ARE A TRUE ASSET TO COCONUT BAY RESORT!
Samantha – Thanks for teaching me some very interesting words in creole. I have used them in the USA a few times already. You made my days so much brighter with your upbeat outgoing personality.
Anson – You just about killed me during the aqua aerobics, but seeing your smile and the way you danced around during this activity made the activity so much more fun and put a smile on my face each time.
Marcelius- Oh Marcellus, not sure what to say about you. You are one of a kind my friend and the resort should be thankful they have you around. You are smooth, upbeat and really know how to work the crowd to insure we all had a great time. JOB WELL DONE YOUNG MAN!
Jamara- My girls thought you were amazing and so do I. What a smart, goal driven young woman you are. HEY GENERAL MANAGEMENT YOU HAVE A GEM HERE TREAT HER RIGHT!!!
Jason and Ritney I thought you were great too. My girls had more interaction with you both and it was pure enjoyment.
My only complaint would be that the some of the management team. The General Manager never said boo to any of my family. I would have thought he would at least ask how our trip was going. At one point I was getting coffee and he was standing side by side and never said a word. I do feel this was a bit odd.
One other issue I would address is the food quality. Buffet was ok, but not the best. If the resort could amp up the food service and quality this resort would for sure be a 5 star place. Yes, it’s a little older than most, but the quality of the staff and location makes this resort an excellent place to be. I read many reviews before traveling to Coconut Bay and I was nervous, but after my experience I WOULD SAY STAY AT THIS RESORT YOU WILL ENJOY IT. IF YOU HAVE A FAMILY THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE.
Thanks again for making our trip/family vacation AMAZING!
Stayed February 2013, Traveled with Family
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on 85 acres, Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa offers two worlds in one prominent oceanfront setting along St. Lucia's exotic south coast. Located closest to the international airport and the island's most exciting attractions, this all-inclusive resort features: 250 air-conditioned rooms, 4 restaurants plus beach grill, 7 bars including swim-up pool bar, 5 pools (including 2 adults only), 1 mile of beach, complete fitness centre, oceanfront spa, the island's largest waterpark, supervised Kidz Klub, paintball, kitesurfing, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, daily activities, nightly entertainment and much more! Designed to please all ages, this casually Caribbean, incredibly all-inclusive retreat is perfect for singles, families, couples, weddings or honeymoons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Bay Resort St Lucia
- Coconut St Lucia
- St Lucia Coconut Bay Resort
- Coconut Bay Resort All Inclusive
- Spa Coconut Bay
- Resort Coconut Bay
- Coconut Bay Beach Resort St Lucia
- Coconut Bay Resort Spa St Lucia
- Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa St. Lucia/Vieux Fort