I have just returned from a wonderful trip to St. Lucia and stayed at the Coconut Bay and what an absolute credit the staff are to the owner and managment, they should be very proud!
The hotel itself is divided into two distinct areas and we were stying on the Harmony side. Our room was lovely, spotlessly clean and maintained that way throughout our stay, my compliments to Housekeeping!
We sampled all the restaurants as well as the nightly menus in the main restaurant, and all the food was lovely. Great breakfast selection with lovely fresh fruit, plentiful choice for hot breakfast and great snack bar open all day long.
We did enjoy Junius at the adult pool bar, and his banter with the guests was great, and definitely encouraged lots of conversation and chatting between the guests, you may have arrived knowing only the people you travelled with but you definitely left knowing a load more, which is always fun! However I must also mention Akon and Fatta who also looked after the bar, as they were also great at keeping this bar my favourite to go! Shame it has such an early close.
I would mention all the activities the hotel offers by way of walks, exercise classes, games and fun activities, i would normally not be quite so energetic on holidays but there was so much to try it was really good.
The one huge plus was also the proximity to the airport with transfers of literally 5 minutes, what's not to love!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on 85 acres, Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa offers two worlds in one prominent oceanfront setting along St. Lucia's exotic south coast. Located closest to the international airport and the island's most exciting attractions, this all-inclusive resort features: 250 air-conditioned rooms, complimentary WIFI, 4 restaurants plus beach grill, 7 bars including swim-up pool bar, 5 pools (including 2 adults only), 1 mile of beach, complete fitness centre, oceanfront spa, the island's largest waterpark, supervised Kidz Klub, paintball, kitesurfing, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, daily activities, nightly entertainment and much more! Designed to please all ages, this casually Caribbean, incredibly all-inclusive retreat is perfect for singles, families, couples, weddings or honeymoons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travelocity, Expedia, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Bay Resort St Lucia
- Coconut St Lucia
- St Lucia Coconut Bay Resort
- Coconut Bay Resort All Inclusive
- Spa Coconut Bay
- Resort Coconut Bay
- Coconut Bay Beach Resort St Lucia
- Coconut Bay Resort Spa St Lucia
- Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa St. Lucia/Vieux Fort