I had 14 people come with me to the Coconut Bay for my Wedding. Overall the resort is good. I would agree with the other posters that say that the resort is run down however while we were there there was a lot of renovating going on so I think that they are doing some much needed improvements. Our rooms were clean and thats all that mattered to me.
The food was the best I have ever had on an All Inclusive. It was really great. For my wedding they provided beautifully presented food. It was perfect.
The grounds were good. Cocoland was great. Alice was awesome and always was asking about our kids and was just so good with them! I can't say enough good about her!
Hammy in the upstairs lounge, was awesome. He treated us so great. What a fantastic guy.
Small J.. also great. Played with my kids. Was super nice.
Chantelle took care of my wedding. She was great. Very detailed and organized. However there was a few communication problems. The venue.. I chose to get married at the eternity beach and as I am walked down the isle they tell me I am not getting married in the gazebo. Apartently some one else changed there venue and they mistook her for me.. I was not and still am not impressed with how it was dealt with.
I don't blame Chantelle, however when you pay that kind of money to travel 9 hours to get married on a beach I expected to be treated a little better. The manager of the weddings, Tori? met with us. She went on and on trying to excuse the mistake and making excuses for what happened. It got a little overboard. Don't go into a meeting where you have screwed up with out some sort of plan. I don't care how sorry you are that was my wedding! Then interupt my dinner to give me 300$ back. Thanks a lot it cost over 10000 for the trip and that wedding that you screwed up!
And at check out I had to question them about some of the spa charges... it went on for the entire day and in the end it was never really explained. I was supposed to get 15% off all spa.. I didn't. And they would tell me how much my spa purchases were normally so I could figure out if I was ripped off or not. Plus they were trying to tell me that I only get 15% off before the wedding not after?? If that is the case you need to update your wedding packages cause it does not say that anywhere.
Overall we had a good time. No I would not go back. It was hit or miss for how well you were treated some of the employee's went above and beyond some were rude some clearly just didnt care.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on 85 acres, Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa offers two worlds in one prominent oceanfront setting along St. Lucia's exotic south coast. Located closest to the international airport and the island's most exciting attractions, this all-inclusive resort features: 250 air-conditioned rooms, complimentary WIFI, 4 restaurants plus beach grill, 7 bars including swim-up pool bar, 5 pools (including 2 adults only), 1 mile of beach, complete fitness centre, oceanfront spa, the island's largest waterpark, supervised Kidz Klub, paintball, kitesurfing, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, daily activities, nightly entertainment and much more! Designed to please all ages, this casually Caribbean, incredibly all-inclusive retreat is perfect for singles, families, couples, weddings or honeymoons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Bay Resort St Lucia
- Coconut St Lucia
- St Lucia Coconut Bay Resort
- Coconut Bay Resort All Inclusive
- Spa Coconut Bay
- Resort Coconut Bay
- Coconut Bay Beach Resort St Lucia
- Coconut Bay Resort Spa St Lucia
- Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa St. Lucia/Vieux Fort