Me and my girlfriend have just recently returned home from a week in Paradise. We were at Coconut Bay from August 10th until August 17th, and can say that it pained us to leave. The staff who from other reviews are lousy, were the friendliest and most accommodating staff we have ever dealt with. Not only were we treated to a VIP excursion, we were delivered drinks and whole pizzas as we spent our time at the adult pool. Akon, the bartender at the adult bar was the reason we were up early, he kept the party going and was laughing, singing and dancing all day long. The food was amazing, the only thing we ever even put seasoning on was our eggs.There was a different theme each day, and we actually found ourselves looking forward to what was coming every morning as we checked the lunch and dinner menus. The drinks were far from watered down or soft drinks, and kept a smile on our faces the whole time. The spa treatment was amazing, we had our couple's massage on the ocean front at sunset (which was paid for with our $250 USD room credit). The rooms were exactly what you would need to stay comfortable and cozy, only thing is we wish the temperature could have been dropped a bit lower, as when your sun-burnt its hard to sleep without the cold air blowing. We not only hope to return one day and see how Akon, Small J, Melton and the rest of the top shelf staff are doing, but have also already recommended this resort to our families and friends(only been home for 12 hours). Anyone who doesn't enjoy this resort must be anti-social or just have nothing better to do then whine. We would go back in a second!
Thanks for everything Coconut Bay Resort and Spa, you have raised the bar for all of our upcoming trips.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on 85 acres, Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa offers two worlds in one prominent oceanfront setting along St. Lucia's exotic south coast. Located closest to the international airport and the island's most exciting attractions, this all-inclusive resort features: 250 air-conditioned rooms, 4 restaurants plus beach grill, 7 bars including swim-up pool bar, 5 pools (including 2 adults only), 1 mile of beach, complete fitness centre, oceanfront spa, the island's largest waterpark, supervised Kidz Klub, paintball, kitesurfing, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, daily activities, nightly entertainment and much more! Designed to please all ages, this casually Caribbean, incredibly all-inclusive retreat is perfect for singles, families, couples, weddings or honeymoons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TravelUp, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Bay Resort St Lucia
- Coconut St Lucia
- St Lucia Coconut Bay Resort
- Coconut Bay Resort All Inclusive
- Spa Coconut Bay
- Resort Coconut Bay
- Coconut Bay Beach Resort St Lucia
- Coconut Bay Resort Spa St Lucia
- Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa St. Lucia/Vieux Fort