“At your pace”

$150.00*
and up
St Lucia Zipling, Beach and Rum Tasting Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: More Than A Cab is a tour/transfer/taxi service provider on the island of Saint Lucia specializing in private, customized tours and airport transfers. With over ten years experience as a certified taxi operator. Our company provides:Airport Transfers Meet and Greet Services Seaport Transfers Sightseeing and Shopping Tours Group Transportation VIP Transfers Hospitality and Concierge Service. We pride ourselves in doing simply what our name implies....more. More service, more value, more enjoyment....
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Booked a day with More Than cab and to be honest was a little unsure about how things would go ,the day we were to go they showed up right on time and this wonderful lady Vicky greeted us and I knew then this was going to be a great day. Vicky was amazing she made the trip very interesting the thing is YOU get to do things at your pace no schedules as such and this works out great if you have kids, you tell Vicky what in general you want and I guarantee she will not disappoint it can range from sight seeing to shopping and the price is the best part it will leave you more money to buy some of the many Island treasures.Again thank you soo much Vicky for a most enjoyable day.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

This was our first trip to St Lucia and the Caribbean and so we wanted to make sure that we saw the island as much as we saw the beach. When my wife found this site I contacted Vicky and told her our requirements. She very promptly responded with a number of options. Over the next month I refined our plans with Vicky's help and settled on 2 single day tours that took in a range of island activities. What was so good was that Vicky allowed me to take the lead but always put me straight if I wasn't thinking sensibly. What was especially good was that she knew when the cruise ships were docked in Castries and so we avoided trips on those days. Beat that!
Because I arranged it 3 months prior to the holiday I got back in touch with Vicky 2 weeks before we left and again she replied the same day to confirm that all was still in place.
On each of the days she was waiting for us in reception at the appointed time and we had plenty of room for the 4 of us plus Vicky in the smart mini-van. From then on everything was an absolute breeze; we got all the information on the island as we toured and then at each stop she would accompany us and fill in all of the details about where we were. I am an accomplished traveler but it was great to have Vicky buy all of the necessary tickets and make local arrangements as we arrived.
Make no mistake that your get more than you bargain for with Vicky. Not only is she knowledgeable about St Lucia but she has a tremendous personality and you can't fail to love every minute you are in her company.
If you are going to St Lucia make sure you contact Vicky. I guarantee you that it will make your holiday
P.S. just asked my wife what she would say about it and she said "it's like being shown around by a friend". Absolutely!

Reviewed April 6, 2013

We have just returned from St Lucia and had a great 2 week holiday. We booked a day with 'more than a cab' and Vicky in advance by email and the arrangements were easily managed and prompt. When Vicky arrived at the resort on the day of our trip we immediately realised we had done the right thing. The trip was bespoke and personalised with Vicky, the fantastic driver and just the four of us (mum, dad and 11 and 12 year old girls). Vicky made sure everything was perfect for us and had arranged everything in advance. We did the drive in volcano, the diamond waterfalls, mudbath, Zip Lining and botanical gardens. This was undoubtedly one of the highlights of our holiday and we feel privileged to have spent a day with a fantastic St Lucian ambassador! Make sure you book a trip with this team, you will not regret it

Reviewed March 25, 2013

This was our first visit to St. Lucia just last week and hands down the highlight of our visit was our tour with More Than A Cab. Our guide Vicky grew up on the island so her knowledge included far more than just the usual geographic history. We had been on the island for a few days prior to the tour yet we had not seen St. Lucia the way Vicky was able to present it. I'm in retail management and can tell you her customer service skills are excellent. I arranged for the tour online in advance based on the Tripadvisor ratings, hoping they were honest (they were!) I was impressed it was a private tour for just the both of us in a very comfortable van that picked us up right at our hotel (Coconut Bay Resort). Vicky had a driver so she could give her full attention to us, even allowing us to request to pull off the road at times for photos. They also included in our tour a great snorkling spot we would have never made it to on our own. Right from the start the online communication and arrangements were made easily and without pressure. We had a $100 credit (through Costco) with another tour company but we went with More Than A Cab instead -- and how grateful we are! If you go to St. Lucia don't miss this opportunity to fully experience this beautiful island in a memorable way.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

A personal tour allows you to pick exactly what you want to see and the pace you want to go at. Vicki has a comfortable vehicle and a wealth of knowledge about the island and the people most of whom she seems to know personally! If you are in St. Lucia tear yourself away from the sunbed and give Vicki a call or email and explore some of this beautiful island.