See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 24, 2017

Feeling like a hostage right now. Booked two nights. We aren't really fussy, and rarely complain. At check in, we are told the breakfast is NOT on site. Must drive to it at another hotel. Green bands were put on our wrists and we were told not to remove them. They were to verify we are guests when at the pool. There were no other cars at the hotel. Who wants to wear a lime green band for two days exploring? Wifi only in their tiny lobby or outside the lobby. But, there is a stray dog that is outside the lobby, which has pooped in about five spots on the terraced area! There is no hot water. There is NO ONE on site after 8:00 pm. They give you a number to call for problems. We came back at 10:00 pm, and the room key wouldn't work. (They give only one) We call the person, he speaks no English. We were lucky another guest had just arrived back, and translated. No phones in the room. So if you had no phone cell service, you would be out of luck and sleeping with the dog. They have a NO Refund policy.

There are no face towels, they will SELL you a towel to use at the pool, they will sell Coffe for the maker in your room, and other rudiculous rules. No controls on the A/C. The toilet runs all night.

The place is in need of repairs and updates throughout.

When I asked to cancel the next day, the front desk person, who arrived 20 minutes late, became angry and irate. I told her these complaints are not personal. I asked to speak to a manager. She refused, said that won't happen until after 12:30. Not spending my day waiting. I am trying to get my booking company to help us escape.

I'm on vacation, I don't feel like it.

The view is pretty, but for $100 per night, absurd and crazy.

Stayed: March 2017
2  Thank Lisa P
Reviewed February 26, 2017

Not bad for a Parador. Desk attendant on Saturday was notified that our room 206 was not serviced. He explaine that the attendant was already off. We asked for towels but, they were never delivered to our room.

Get ready to pay .50 cents every time that you need ice. Wi-Fi did not reach our room or swimming pool.

Room Tip: Fantastic view of the Ocean and the island of Vieques. The food was great.
  • Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 17, 2016 via mobile

We had reservations for a 4 day weekend and after one night we checked out and stayed somewhere else. First our flight was delayed so we call the hotel to confirm and ensure no cancellation due to flight. We were assured that everything was fine. We get into the hotel around midnight and they can't find our reservation. It had been transferred to a sister hotel and no one notified us nor the clerk on duty that night. He gave us a room for the night and told us to resolve it the next day with the morning crew. The room was sub-standard with mold on the walls, dirty and even a hole on the shower wall(see pictures) My family and I got sick by breathing in all that mold all night. In the morning I made the staff aware that we were checking out due to the conditions of the room. I was asked to go see a room at their sister hotel and that in order to not get charged for the whole weekend I had to contact my booking agency and have them send on email a reservation modification. That was another 2 hours on the phone. The clerk at the desk explained why our reservation was changed but that they failed to inform me or the night staff of the change. NEVER AGAIN will I stay at this facility or their sister hotel. Worst experience ever.....

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank MaxnRubi
Reviewed June 16, 2016

no wifi no local phone no good cleaning ok breakfast but not cheap have to pay for ice tv channels ok clean pool and beast view and no supervisor at the hotel and stray dogs people are not friendly and no air in the lobby

Room Tip: dirty and no cleaning service you can see the sea and bright rooms
  • Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
3  Thank rrmrm2971
Reviewed June 16, 2016 via mobile

This hotel offers an all-inclusive package. The offer I got included the breakfast only and for me it was the best choice. The breakfast is serve at the facility but the rest of the meals are serve at another restaurant in a hotel nearby. It owned by the same company but the food for me wasn't the best so I prefer to go somewhere else. As for the rooms, very clean, nice bed, A/C, cable TV and a beautiful view to the ocean. The beaches near the hotel are not recommended for swimming, so I would suggest to get up early and go to Fajardo. It should be like a 30 min. drive from the hotel. If you just want to stay in and relax is the perfect place.

Stayed: March 2016, traveled as a couple