“Good Restaurant”

Ranked #6 of 34 Restaurants in Port Stanley
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 23, 2016 via mobile

We came to Port Stanley for a little R&R and did not expect to find this restaurant ...beef tenderloin melts in your mouth and the deserts are to die for. We definitely will be back.

Reviewed April 20, 2016

My wife and I had lunch today in Port Stanley (yeah, I know ... Port Stanley?) We have tried a couple of other places in P.S. and have found them wanting to say the least. BUT we tried the Windjammer today ... WOW!! what a surprise! Not only was the service great (oh a server with personality ... how strange) but the food was great, flavorful, with a lot of fore thought and care in preparation. We will drive back the 70 miles to dine there again.

1  Thank Pete N
Reviewed April 5, 2016

My wife and I had dinner here a few nights ago and were very impressed with the ambiance, the service and the quality of food. The spinach salad is to die for and my wife said the pickerel was the best fish she has ever tasted. I had the cannelloni which was also very good. A good selection of wine is available. Our only issue was that we hadn't reserved a table so were accommodated later than we wished to eat. This resulted in slower service but the quality of food was well worth the wait. If you wish to dine here I recommend you reserve a table well in advance especially in the busy summer months.

Reviewed March 20, 2016

This was my most recent of many visits to the Windjammer. The staff go all out to make sure you have s great experience. The rooms are rustic but with every comfort and private luxurious baths. Breakfast the next morning (included) is your choice off a divine menu. My first morning I had the farmers breakfast with Chef Kim's herbed potatoes, bacon, sausage, perfectly cooked eggs, homemade bread with homemade peach jam- fabulous! Next day I had baked banana bread oatmeal with Greek yogurt and fresh fruit. Yum! Dinner was exquisite- great wine list too. You have got to try this place set near the beach in a beautiful lakeside town.

Reviewed March 15, 2016

Our favourite Port Stanley restaurant. Always bring family and friends here when they visit. Great Sunday Brunch.