“Service and Food were excellent”

The Windjammer Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #7 of 31 Restaurants in Port Stanley
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Toronto
“Service and Food were excellent”
Reviewed August 25, 2014

My Wife and I had 3 meals at the Windjammer, 2 Dinners and brunch.

The menu changes all the time to reflect foods that are in season. I had the Beef Tenderloin and it was one of the best Tenderloins I had ever had.

The dessert was a Chocolate cake and I suggest that you do not share, GET YOUR OWN!

The servers are friendly, yes dinner can take over 1.5 hours, but the meal is worth the wait.

• Visited August 2014

Castlegar, Canada
“A little disappointing”
Reviewed August 23, 2014

We came here for a meal before an appointment because of the great reviews. We had an hour and 45 minutes to eat and thought that would be plenty of time. Unfortunately it wasn't. We waited a very, very, very long time for our food. The service was odd. We go seated right beside the kitchen doors even though there were plenty of other tables that stayed open the entire time we were there. Our food was okay, but nothing special at all. I wouldn't go back.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank sallysn0tmyname
Dunnville, Canada
“Dinner on the porch”
Reviewed August 22, 2014

We ate at the restaurant on the wrap around porch our first night in Port Stanley, this place rated #1 in town. The food was good but Kettle Creek Inn was better. The write up states it is steps from the lake... well its according about 500 steps from the lake. You can't see it from the restaurant, as we were lead to believe from the write ups. The food was average on August 17, maybe the chef's night off?

Visited August 2014
Ottawa, Canada
“Fantastic Breakfast!”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

I went here with a friend this past Sunday for Brunch. We sat on the verandah and had our meal. I enjoyed my expresso and listened to the live acoustic guitar player play beautifully. He was a little loud for a quiet breakfast but he was so good...this was forgiven. :) Our breakfasts were exquisite- I had the huevos...it was a tortilla with beans and cheese with poached eggs and a avocado cream sauce on top - sooooo yummy! My friend enjoyed her meal as well. I can't wait to go back!

• Visited August 2014
Kitchener, Canada
“Hands down, best turkey burger anywhere!”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Had lunch here while on a girls' trip to Port Stanley and area. Amazing turkey burger for lunch, which was paired up to a mixed greens salad with a *lavender* vinagrette!! That was fantastic. Service was a bit slow and uninspired, but the food certainly made up for it! I'll return again.

• Visited July 2014