“Two nights in a row”

Ranked #8 of 34 Restaurants in Port Stanley
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 31, 2014

I recently returned from spending a week in Port Stanley. A friend had recommended The Windjammer for a good dinner, and she was right! I had such a great meal the first evening (the perch dinner with quinoa and spring vegetables) that I went back the next evening as well. As a single older woman dining alone, I was made to feel most welcome. The ambiance was great. A nice little wine list. The service was friendly and professional. Absolutely no complaints. I would love to come back here on my next trip.

1  Thank thrumpin

Reviewed April 21, 2014

As a family, we love the Windjammer. Sort of our ritual to hop in the car, drive an hour to Port Stanley, grab Sunday Brunch, and walk the beach. The Windjammer has great comfort food, always arrives quickly and hot, and the staff are superb. Reasonably priced. Good value. Have been there many many times and have never been disappointed.

1  Thank OntarioTravelboy
Reviewed March 16, 2014

We had a wonderful menu at the windjammer on Saturday evening.

The menu was amazing. Slow cooked lamb that was just amazing

Highly recommended

Reviewed January 7, 2014

We went as a group for lunch. We all had different meals. All were really good. Their premise is fresh and local and it works.
The servers are wonderful and would get you anything to make your visit a great one.
Would suggest reservations as it is a small restaurant and one of the locals favourites,
It also has a small store just next door that you can get frozen meals. Very handy,

Reviewed September 5, 2013

The porch at the Windjammer is a very pleasant location for dinner on a warm August evening. This restaurant barbeques lightly seasoned pickerel and pan fries perch, both of which are obtained from the local fishing fleet. My pickerel was accompanied by delicious roasted string potatoes and carrots. My wife's food allergies were accommodated with a special order of green peas and spinach. Both meals were delicious and wine prices were very reasonable.

Unlike some other Trip advisor members, we were not asked about reservations and were seated and served quickly, efficiently and with courtesy. We would return for another delicious meal, obviously prepared by an excellent chef.