No photo provided
Cuisines: Seafood, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Went to ME & Suzies for the first time with my husband yesterday. Service was good, but food was cold. We both had pasta dishes and the first bite was cold, but would have been enjoyable if it were hot. Other than the food, a lot of flies inside the restaurant (did not try the patio as it was raining, but patio looked awesome). So for us it was average, a bit disappointing as most reviews were great. Restaurant could use a fresh coat of paint and a fly zapper.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

love me & suzies......best patio in port and super, super delicious food, excellent service and decent pricing overall, a tiny bit pricier but worth it!

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Were at Me & Suzie's on a Friday after the lunch hour, so was less than half full on the patio. Very nice ambiance. My order was very good, however my husband ordered the burger and only ate half, it was very dry, with no relish or onion, ok if you like tomatoes and a huge dill pickle.
They had run out of the creme brulee for dessert and did not tell us before bringing out our coffees which we would not have had otherwise.
The service was slow but we did not mind as we were in no hurry, however, when we were done we did not appreciate waiting twenty minutes for the bill and then a further ten or so for the waitress to return.
I also noticed that all waitresses are not alike. I noticer there was one waitress who was definitely on the ball and served a glass of water right away, along with the menu. That to me is a good server,especially in the summer when it is so hot out. Perhaps they need to review their waitressing skills.
Would I go back, definitely, but would make sure I was not in a hurry. My husband is not so sure!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Food was top notch! Cozy surroundings with tall trees over the tables all lit up with small lights. Wrought iron out door tables with large market umbrellas are a winning touch for decor. Service was great! Nightly live entertainment good also. We will be back soon!

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Our family of 4 recently visited on a rainy Friday night. The food was spectacular- after an hour of waiting for it! My 10 year old started timing it after we seemed to be waiting a prolonged time. Our reservation was for 8:15pm- we didn't get our food until after 9 pm. This may not have been a problem had the waitress visited us at all to refill our drinks, offer us appetizers, etc. However, we were ignored for an hour. I did also complain to the manager afterwards who apologized profusely. When the food did come, it was amazing. My kids said it was the 'best pizza EVER- even better than their deep dish pizza in Chicago' (a pretty high praise- however, they were also STARVING!). The perch entrée salad was lovely, though not filling enough for me after an hour of waiting. So, bring a good chatty friend or a book, and you will enjoy it! It's a cute place with a lovely patio and a great band on a Friday night.... just leave a couple of hours and don't come starving!