“Great food at great prices.”
Review of The Roxy - CLOSED

The Roxy
Cuisines: Canadian
London, Ontario
“Great food at great prices.”
Reviewed August 25, 2014

Friendly staff and great home cooking at reasonable prices. Delicious hamburgers and yummy shakes. Best place in Port Stanley for the family to eat at.

Visited March 2014

Grand Bend, Canada
“Good food”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Food prices are average. Enjoyed both visits we made. First visit waitress was excellent and very friendly and we were served quickly. Second visit waitress was busy cleaning tables when there was only one couple plus us in the restaurant. Serve customers first, clean later. Had a very tasty homemade chicken soup and BLT. Hubby had Cheeseburger w/homemade fries. Better than a lot of diners,

• Visited July 2014
London, Canada
“excellent”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

We went and had excellent food and excellent service. My friend ordered the soup as an appetizer and as soon as I seen the soup, I had to have some. It was Cabbage soup with beef, and omg it was good. The lady that served us was just a joy to have there.

• Visited July 2014
“Not many customers and still took 35mins to get 4 orders.”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Tried it out thinking it be delicious food due to its prime location. Two hot dog kids meal and the hot dogs you get at a 7-eleven are a lot better. A 2 piece fish n chips was $13.99 and it was mostly batter and extremely greasy. A grilled rubben combo was mediocre. The corn beef wasnt hot and the fries where soggy. Will never go back! How can a small order like that take 35+ minutes. The one nice thing was that the waitress did bring colouring items to keep kids busy.
The one gross thing.. a small child in another table decided to put a ketchup container in his mouth n the waitress did see it but nothing was done.. oh wait yes she did do something. She placed the container back in the basket n pretended like nothing happen... not even a wipe down of it.. "new management" pfff if this is that bad.. I wonder what the old one was like..
DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!

• Visited May 2014
“Horrible place to eat”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

I wouldn't go back here if you paid me...the waitress was horrible and the food was disgusting. The waitress snapped at me when I asked a question about something on the menu, she brought me a piece of chicken that was as hard as a rock(I wouldn't feed it to my dog), she didn't come back and ask once how the food was, she put the bill on the table before we were even half done eatting, she never asked if we wanted dessert or coffee, she came and picked up our plates without asking if we were finished and then a knife fell off the plate and she literly kicked it back into the kitchen. WOW worst service and food I've ever ate in Port and it's under new ownership Lol!!

• Visited May 2014