“A great fine dinning place”
Review of Kettle Creek Inn

Kettle Creek Inn
Ranked #3 of 31 Restaurants in Port Stanley
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Canadian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Pinellas Park, Florida
“A great fine dinning place”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

The Kettle Creek Inn's fine dinning menu is excellent no matter what you order.

We like White Zinfandel wine. We ordered a bottle of an Ontario wine that was the best we have ever had. It had a touch of flavors of other berries such as raspberries that gave it a great taste an smell.

• Visited July 2013

Rodney ON
“Lovely restaurant”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

On a whim, my wife and I drove to Port Stanley for dinner. The restaurant we intended to go to was closed for a private function, so we walked over to the Kettle Creek Inn. We were told reservations were required for the patio, but we could be seated inside, which suited us fine. The room was tastefully decorated and had cloth tablecloths, which I like.
We both had salads to start and my Caesar had real bacon, edible croutons, and crispy lettuce. We both had the prime rib which came with roast potatoes, (crisp) vegetables, and Yorkshire pudding, all covered in a wine sauce. I have simple tastes and we both thought that the meal was excellent. And we both like a good cup of coffee with our meal and they did not disappoint.The plating was impressive, service was excellent, the ambiance was perfect for quiet conversation, and the whole meal was a wonderful experience. It is surprising to me that so few restaurants can put these facets together at the same time. Kudos to Kettle Creek for doing it so well.
The meal, including salads, coffee, entrée, taxes and tip came to just over $100, which I think is very reasonable for this kind of quality. If you like a good meal in a quiet atmosphere with good service, check this place out.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Bill J
Guelph, Canada
“Great meal & service”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

This place was much larger inside than it appeared outside. The service was very good. I had the stuff mushrooms as an appetizer and spicy perch for my main course. It was so delicious I think I must have stretched my stomach a few inches.

Visited April 2013
Howell, Michigan
“Kettle Creek Inn”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We went to Port Stanley for an afternoon ride and decided to have a late lunch at the Kettle Creek Inn. What a wonderful place! The hostess was so gracious and accommodating, allowing us to eat in a private room by a window. We thoroughly enjoyed a pickeral and perch lunch, and had a wonderful chocolate torte for dessert! We will return again!!

• Visited March 2013
London, Canada
“Terrible food”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I had their special of the day - mushroom and leek strada/turnover pastry for lunch and there were very hard pieces of leek in it. Two people ordered this. We asked for something else and of course our meal wasn't ready by the time our other guests FINISHED their meal. They kept saying, sorry, sorry. We ended up having nothing! Imagine that.

1 Thank juanna312